72

Songs For the chapter:

Bloodstream- Stateless

Wonderwall- Oasis

Love Like This- Kodaline

A.M- One Direction

~~~

"I think I might've inhaled you.
I can feel you behind my eyes.
You've gotten into my bloodstream
I can feel you floating in me."

Harry's P.O.V

Her body was sprawled all over mine, claiming my body as being hers. I didn't mind it at all, I could live with her in my arms for the rest of my existence. Life wouldn't be shitty at all with her next to me.

Sarah was breathing softly, fanning warm breaths onto my bare chest. We had fallen asleep in each other's arms naked, and it had killed me not to put my hands all over her body. I knew she wasn't ready, but I also know she wants to be.

It was hot as shit underneath the covers and Sarah's body, but I didn't want to move a muscle because I didn't want to wake her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful, while also looking absolutely adorable along with it. Sarah will be the definite death of me.

Sarah starts moving on top of me, lifting her hands to rub at her tired eyes. She gives me one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen, before placing her chin on my chest too look straight up at me.

"Good morning." I smile at Sarah, taking in her happy morning moods. She was always cheeky, which was another thing I hated but couldn't fucking get enough of. "Sleep well?" I place my hands on her bare, warm back, tracing patterns into her skin.

"I slept every well." Sarah keeps a mischievous look on her face, a smirk held on her lips. We were both in just an over whelming feeling of happiness, everything with Sarah felt better to me at least.

"Of course you did." Secretly, I didn't want Sarah to realize the time and get out of bed in a hurry. I wanted her with me, laughing and teasing each other to no end. Tonight we'd be going to my father's for dinner anyways, which should be hell for us all.

"I like this idea of us being naked in bed." I flip Sarah onto her back and get on top of her. Everything I was doing was driving us fucking crazy, but it didn't really matter. Being close to Sarah was worth the pain of waiting.

"Me too." I lean my head down to Sarah's and place my lips on hers. Something happens every time we touch or kiss. I couldn't describe it myself, since this is the first time I've ever felt it, but it felt freeing.

My hands roam all over Sarah's naked body, while she keeps her warm touch on my chest, her favorite spot. I hated to admit I loved when Sarah touched my chest. Her assaults were so gentle and full of love she didn't even notice was there.

Her bare body was a sight to see in itself, it was pure fucking perfection and all mine. From the little scar on her knee, to the chipped nail polish on her nails, she was everything I'd ever need.

Her cheeks were flamed red in embarrassment, and it was fucking adorable. I didn't want Sarah to ever be ashamed of her body in front of me, she shouldn't have to ever feel that way in front of any man. Of course I never wanted to imagine the person I loved with any other guy naked in bed with her.