73

Songs for the chapter

Can't Help Falling in Love- Haley Reinhart cover

I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz

All I Ask- Adele

~~~

"If this is my last night with you, hold me like I'm more than just a friend.
Give me a memory I can use. Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do. It matters how this ends, cause what if I never love again?"

Sarah's P.O.V

My head has been buzzing since last night, with ideas of what Harry and I might end up doing next. It was exhilarating but also exhausting. My body was sore in certain places and I couldn't really tell why.

Harry had said so many sweet things to me in the last 12 hours, and I didn't want his words to ever leave my head. I wanted them all tattooed on my body so I could keep them for infinity.

It wasn't just about being intimate with Harry, it was much more than that for me. I want to be close to him and touch his heart, but I also wanted to be able to talk to him with all my emotions conveying through.

Tonight we'd be going to his father's house for dinner, and I wasn't even slightly prepared for how Harry's dad may act. He knows I'm coming and he seems to like my being there with Harry. I guess he wants to see his son happy, just doesn't know how to express it.

I needed to look presentable tonight, because I still wanted Harry's father's approval for some reason. I know I would still be with Harry, no matter who wanted us together or not. I was in too deep to go back now.

He sits across from me, eating breakfast, hopefully not noticing that I'm looking straight at his face. I couldn't look away, I never could since that first day. Everything he did was somehow an amazing view.

"Are you staring at me Sarah." My cheeks heat up in embarrassment, causing me to look down at my plate of food. I didn't think he could see what I was doing, but I guess I was wrong about that.

"Sorry." Harry smiles, causing me to feel much more relaxed around him. Maybe he didn't mind me staring, as long as it meant I was staying. I don't think Harry will ever know how painful it would be for me if one of us to just walk away.

"I'm nervous about tonight. What if your father doesn't like me?" William had never conveyed any hatred towards me, but we've never really had a full length conversation before. Maybe he'll figure me out more and learn to not want me near his son.

"He was ecstatic about you coming tonight, I think he likes you more than me." My heart ached for Harry. I wanted him to be able to love his father again someday, just like I want to love mine again someday.

"Tell me about your mother." Harry has never really told me about his mother, which made me curious as to how he's thought of her. He told me she was only person that he loved, well until me.

Harry smiles instantly as I mention his mother. It gave me the warmest feeling deep in my heart, at least he had his mother. "She's amazing, caring, kind, and loves everyone. If it wasn't for her, I don't know if I'd be here today." Harry's mom saved him, showed him that life could be good after his tortuous childhood. She tried fixing him, before trying to fix herself.