46

<A/N at end!>

Songs for the chapter:

I've Had The Time Of My Life- Bill Medley (Honestly my jam.)

Baby One More Time- Freaky Friday snippet (Listen to this when the bad singer comes on guys I swear.)

Listen to the band from If I Stay called Willamette Stone for the band stuff. I swear it's good. Songs particularly are Never Coming Down and Heart Like Yours.

Why Can't I- Liz Phair

Half The World Away- Oasis (Listen to this song at the sunrise ;)

~~~

"It's kind of like he was here with us tonight."

We walk in through the doors, and I immediately smile remembering the times Kristina and I danced all night in one of these bars. We never really drank, well I never did, but Kristina would hold her liquor perfectly.

"Let's get a table near the floor." I lead the way to an open table near the dance floor. It was close enough to the stage, but not so close that we couldn't hear each other talk. I couldn't wait for people to start singing. The drunk singers were always the funniest.

We sit down on the stools, and wait for a waitress to come over to us. I was starting to get excited about the music, and I was hoping this place played some good songs. "You guys are going to love this." I start to see them warm up, and they take their jackets off.

"So why do you like these places so much?" Louis asks me. I could give him a million reasons, but I try narrowing it down. Harry must've told them some reasons to why I wanted to come here.

"When I was a sophomore in high school, I started getting nervous and anxious. Kristina knew about this place just like this one that she loved. I was a little skeptical at first of course, but after we ate, danced, and laughed all night we just had to keep coming back. I've loved it ever since." The guys all nod, and I start to think about bringing Kristina here when she visits. She would definitely love it.

The waitress comes over to us and takes our orders. I would only allow myself to eat like a pig at places like these. We all order meat, with our sodas. I could tell the guys were starting to like this place. Maybe they'll want to come back one day.

It wasn't until my favorite song started playing that I had to go and dance. "We have to dance to this song. I've Had the Time of my Life is literally my anthem." The guys all laugh at me, but soon enough they get up and we go to the dance floor.

Once my feet reach the dance floor, I immediately start dancing. The guys follow and we start dancing around like idiots in no time. They seem to like the song as much as I do, which makes me smile a whole lot more.

By this time everyone was on the floor, singing and dancing along. Once the chorus starts the guys and I start in the singing. Of course the singing wasn't good mixed with our breathlessness, and our laughing. We all danced together, having the most fun in the world. It was as if no one was watching us, and we just wanted to dance with the most horrible dance moves ever. I learned the hard way that the guys didn't know how to dance, or that their dancing just wasn't amazing.

The song ends and everybody starts clapping. We didn't know why we did it when there wasn't even a live band playing. I guess we were just applauding for each other, and I guess that was the fun group activity for us.

We head back to the table, out of breath, but not tired at all. This is probably the most energetic I have felt at one-thirty in a long time. The guys seem to be having fun too, and I can bet this isn't their first all nighter.