Handcuffs

Top Draco
They're together already
Kink inspo: Thegaylesbianishere
3rd person
They're together already

Can I get a pick? Draco sent, 6:43 pm

I'm not sure... aren't you at work?
Harry sent, 6:46 pm

I am, I'm in the bathrooms. Can't I get just one?
Draco sent, 6:47 pm

Fine... let me take a good one at least. Harry sent, 6:47

*picture of harry in a oversized orange t shirt made for prisoners, no pants or underwear and handcuffs in one hand taken from a low, sitting, angle*

I'll be there in 5 darling, anything you need me to grab anything first. Draco sent, 6:54

Don't you have work? Harry sent, 6:54

Work is not near as important as you.
Draco sent, 6:56

I know that much, but I'm not dying or anything, harry sent 6:55

Doesn't change shit. Draco sent, 6:56

I'll bring some flavored lube if you'd like.
Draco sent, 6:58

Uh... sure 😳. Harry sent, 6.59

What? Are you embarrassed darling?
Draco sent, 7:01

A little. Harry sent, 7:01

Seven minutes later Draco opened the door to his and Harry's home and didn't look twice at the dinner set out for him, he had something different to eat right now. "Hi" harry whispered smiling while sitting at the edge of their bed letting Draco immediately pushed him back and got on top of him kissing the brunette passionately. "Did you really ditch your job to come and fuck me?" Harry asked breathlessly while Draco hungrily kissed his neck. "Stressful day, you were to tempting to ignore" Draco said kissing all over Harry's neck. Harry chuckled although he was concerned and let the blond kiss him. Harry began leaning back further on top the bed so the blond held him close by the small of his back and his nape. Harry let a quite moan escape his lips while Draco dragged his tongue along Harry's collar bone.

"You're going to be good for me right? I don't want to have to spank you tonight" Draco whispered behind his lovers ear. Harry nodded vigorously and Draco laughed deeply. "Good boy" he mumbled and prepped him with a spell. Harry was desperate, Draco had moved to eat him out and it felt so good he was now cuffed, not to his bed but to his other wrist. Thankfully Draco moved back onto him and started pushing in before he fell. Harry didn't want spanked tonight, just fucked into the bed, overwhelmed with pleasure now he felt Draco thrust in slowly before he was pounded harshly. He felt a dull, burning pain while he was fucked harder than he was ready for but the pleasure he felt consumed him. He held Draco's body close to his own while the blond pounded him while never taking off his shirt, "your so gorgeous, especially as a prisoner" Draco mumbled kissing Harry's chest. "Turn around" he commanded. Harry did as told while Draco pulled out for a few moments, giving harry no time to get comfortable before he moved back into his lovers ass. "Please daddy, feels to good" harry begged using Draco's daddy kink. Groaning, panting, crying, moaning, harry was so close. "P-please daddy... just a little m-more!" Harry cried while Draco touched him, finally harry was able to cum. "Fuck harry, just a little more, I'm so close" Draco panted above him. Harry used all the strength he could while as limp as he was and thrust back for the blond. Seconds later Draco was coming hard into Harry's ass like he liked. Still up, with harry limp, he thought it'd be best for the other to suck him off. "Baby, mouth" Draco said and immediately harry moved to sit in front of Draco, ignoring the pain that shot through his back and thighs, his ass was the worst but he still ignored it and sucked Draco dry. As he was gagging around Draco's length Draco moaned loud and came in Harry's mouth, harry swallowed all of it and laid back down, this time with Draco. "Good boy" the blond mumbled again before drifting into a heavy sleep where harry already was.