Cnc

Top Draco
They've been together for almost 2 years and are engaged.
⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CNC⚠️
I will make sure that there is ALOT of consent but it is still a cnc chapter so please, if that is not you cup of tea then skip!!

"So..." harry began nervously. It was barely morning and the men had just got up for a cup of coffee. "Hm?" Draco asked looking curiously at the brunette. "I wanted to talk to you about... something" harry mumbled, slouching in his chair and drinking a sip of his coffee, unable to meet the eyes of Draco. "What is it?" Draco asked, he was starting to get concerned by the nervous way his boyfriend was talking. "Baby, you can tell me or ask me anything." Draco reassured the other, growing in concern every second. "I wanted to talk to you about kinks..." Harry blushed and put down his coffee to awkwardly play with his hands. "Ok, like what?" Draco said very openly and supportively. "Thats the thing..." harry twisted his hands more anxiously. "Baby, I don't shame, you know this" Draco said, he reached over for Harry's hand and held it on the table in his own. "You can tell me anything" the blond annunciated. "Well, you see... I have this kink... but I don't think you'll like it" harry was still so embarrassed to talk about it, but he couldn't help it, aunt petunia was a strictly religious woman so most of his upbringing was based around Christianity. "Baby, when I say anything, I mean absolutely everything you want to" Draco promised, gripping Harry's hand tighter to reassure him. "Well... do you know what um... cnc is?" Harry asked looking down at his feet. "I do" Draco smiled at harry ready for him to continue. "Well... I have that kink, and, I want try it with you..." harry mumbled very quietly. Draco smiled at his and lifted the brunettes chin to face him. He grabbed both of his boyfriends hands in his own and smiled. "Sweetheart, I will never judge you, you can always tell me anything and everything and first I need you to know that, ok?" Draco asked. Harry nodded blushing, he was happy with the first response at least, but he was preparing for Draco to tell him never to tell him that sort of thing again. "If you want to try it... we can try it, but we need to have a long conversation about what is and isn't ok, what can and can't happen and most of all a safe word" Draco said, he held a smile the entire conversation to remind harry he was ok to talk about all of this. "Let's go back to bed while we talk about this ok? The lights hurting my eyes" Draco smiled. Harry of course didn't understand how Draco could possibly be so casual about this. "Harry?" Draco called for, Already waiting at the door for his boyfriend. "Oh- yeah" harry said hurrying up and speed walking towards the room. Draco walked behind him and laid in bed with him while. As they discussed this topic Draco got more and more comfortable seeing, listening, and adding input onto some of the things that harry was saying.

The list of boundaries consisted of no blood or weapons, no chocking of any kind but gags were allowed before it hurt, some prep, not where anyone could think it was actually rape, and it would only be a single round of cnc so if they went on for another round it would be gentle (this did not count if Draco wasn't the one fucking him to climax). "And that's absolutely everything you don't want?" Draco asked kindly, "because I need to know everything that isn't ok" he added. "Yeah, that's everything, it's still ok to spell me to make me pass out at the start of course, just to make it easier" harry smiled. "How about some things you want to happen?" Draco asked, he took a sip of his coffee and turned back to harry. "Uhmmm, I like the idea of being taken to another destination, bossed around, other than that I can't really think of anything." Harry shrugged. He felt himself get more and more comfortable talking about his kink. "Oh! And if you could say something to let me know it's you without telling me it's you, it would actually make me feel a lot more comfortable, especially since I don't actually want to be raped" harry added. "Thant makes sense, I'll say something about you being a slut or something ok?" Draco assured. "Yeah" harry smiled back brightly. "And do you want to know when I'm going to pretend kidnap you?" Draco asked, his final question. "No, but just kind of... within the next few days" Harry specified. Draco smiled back at him and kissed his lips tenderly. "I'm glad you told me about this and were ok telling me and having a conversation with me about what was and wasn't ok" Draco said. He held Harry's hand in his own and smiled while kissing the brunettes forehead. "I love you" "I love you too"