Getting better

Hey guys, I think I'm going to end the story on the next one for now and work on another actual story I have a few parts drafted on. I might come back to these just for fun but thank you to the people who encouraged me to continue these, it was really important to me that they were enjoyed after I posted them. For now this is the final chapter thing, more than anyone though, thank you Thegaylesbianishere you have helped me out and even showed me a different book (that I love btw) so tysm!!
Top harry
They are together
TW alcohol and smokingj

It was 9 am, no words, no sound, no movement, nothing was to be heard all night. "Harry? Harry, love?" Draco asked. Harry came out of the bath with his hair wet and his ears plugged. "Don't do that! You know it scares me!" Draco said loudly, he wasn't upset though, he slapped Harry's shoulder lightly and brushed his teeth as the other started to climb out of the bath. "I was just thinking" harry smiled at the other, wrapping a towel around his waist and brushing his teeth like the blond. Draco spit and got a washcloth ready to wash his face. "Couldn't you think in a safer place? Like... a library!" Draco asked. He was truly concerned that one day, harry wasn't going to return to his own mind before the oxygen he was using gave out. "Draco, baby, the spell I use, that Hermione gave me is fool proof." Harry said, he wrapped his arms around the blonds waist while the other man washed his face. "Let me" Harry offered when Draco went to wash his back. "I've got it" the brunette smiled. He washed the others back as he often did while he went on about how he needs sleep and if he falls asleep while using that spell he could die and how he hates waking up alone not knowing if harry had passed out drunk, died in the bathtub by sleeping, or was just laying there worrying about his past. "I don't pass out drunk that often!" Harry protested giving Draco his rag back. "Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday." Draco countered. "It was a ruff week!" Harry argued Draco shook his head and rested it, looking down on the counter while his arms held him up. "Harry, please, the week before it was 3 days, the week before that it was 6, and the week before that it was 4... I'm worried about you, your drinking and stress hasn't effected you this bad in years" he sighed. "Not to mention the fact that in the past 2 months you've went from a cigarette every 2-5 days to a pack every day, and you won't tell me anything, I'm scared to lose you harry..." Draco whispered. Harry's head twisted to face Dracos almost immediately. "You'll never lose me, not to alcohol, not to cigarettes, not to a bath, and I don't tell you because I don't want to worry you baby..." harry said, he walked towards Draco and held him close in a hug as the blond cried into his shoulder. "You will never lose me" harry promised again, continuing several times to promise that same thing. After a while Draco stopped crying but his lip continued to tremble and he held harry close. "Damnit... now I have to wash my face again..." Draco sighed. He stepped away from harry, took a deep breath and kept his head down as he washed his face again. "Baby, I-" "it's fine harry... really, just... get dressed, I'll make breakfast..." Draco mumbled and walked past harry solemnly. A terrible guilt filled Harry's stomach, he was hungover and he wanted a smoke and... Draco was right. He smoked, drank, bathed, and threw up most the time. They hardly ever had time between them anymore, no dates, no cuddling, no sex, but honestly, how could harry blame him? When he wasn't bathing he was drinking and smoking and that smell could not have been pleasant, not to mention how lazy he was when drunk. Harry quickly got dressed and grabbed his wand, he cast a spell Hermione gave him for when he finally decided to quit smoking and drinking. "It won't do everything for you but it will definitely help, but you can't drink or smoke after you use it within 24 hours of it could severely damage your body harry, when you're ready make sure you're completely quitting." She had said.

"I'm ready..." harry whispered, he used the spell on himself and immediately the cravings dulled. He ran down stairs and hugged Draco right when he was about to tell Harry breakfast was made. "I'm going to quit, Draco you don't need to be afraid, I'm quitting today, okay?" Harry smiled, lifting the blond in his arms. "Really?" Draco asked, he held Harry's face in his hands and looked deep into his eyes. "I was just getting ready to flush everything down the toilet" harry smiled. Draco kissed Harry deeply and laughed with tears in his eyes. "I love you" he whispered smiling brightly. "I love you to baby" harry smiled. Draco still had a feeling that harry wouldn't be able to, something in his gut told him that it wasn't Harry's choice, that the addiction was already to strong for him. But never the less he was happy harry was going to try. "I love you so much" harry whispered in Draco ear and they hugged for a few minutes in silence before harry let Draco go. "What's for breakfast?" Harry asked. "Pancakes" Draco replied.

6 hours later

"Hey... are you alright?" Draco asked. Harry was extremely irritable, tired, his cravings were terrible and he had already dumped all the alcohol and smokes. "I... I need a bath, a normal bath this time, join me?" Harry asked tapping the table anxiously. Draco smiled sadly and took the brunettes hand, walking up to the bath. They sat there in an awkward silence for about 10 minutes before Draco sighed and just started to wash himself. "Draco... I'm sorry, I really am, I'm still trying I promise"harry whispered sadly. "I know, you're doing wonderful... do you want one of those special baths? Maybe it could help" Draco suggested. He couldn't bring himself to smile, he was so worried about harry. "No... I told you I was going to stop those to, I like this..." harry smiled struggling. "Come here, I'll wash you" he said calling Draco over. Draco nodded sadly. Immediately harry was washing his shoulders, torso, neck, thighs, his entire body, it wasn't until he was washing Draco in return when he had an idea. "Would... I make you feel better?" He asked smiling a little. Harry looked at him confused for a second, he took a deep breath and smiled brightly. "You always do" he smiled. They kissed for a while, getting used to each other in the bath and loving every intimate second. Little by little Draco moved harry to his side and eventually under him. He held himself above harry still kissing him but harry held him hips up. "You haven't been prepped, I don't want to hurt you" harry mumbled, leaning forward to kiss on Draco's neck. "Let me take control, I'll be easy on myself" Draco smiled, Harry hesitantly nodded and let go of Draco hips. Slowly, the blond began letting himself down wincing and moaning every so often. "I love you" harry grunted. He would be holding down his own hips if Draco wasn't instead, the last thing he wanted was to hurt Draco by thrusting up to quickly. Harry was sitting up, his back against the wall, the cold water constantly getting warmer so they wouldn't get cold. Draco let go of one hip to put his hand on Harry's chest. Once the blond was fully sat down he put his hands on the others chest and let his body adjust to the full feeling. Harry's hips tried to thrust up but he managed to control himself. "Can I move baby?" He asked holding himself down. "Yeah" Draco nodded. Harry moved his hands to Draco's hips and watched as blush crept further up his face. Harry moved slowly at first, letting the other continue to get used to his length. Draco covered his mouth with one of his hands and met Harry's thrusts. "Oh-oh harry" the blond moaned. He gripped Harry's chest and the brunette knew he was close to hitting the blonds prostate. He leaned back against the wall and thrust a little harder. "Oh dear Merlin" Draco panted. The hand over his mouth wasn't doing good enough so he moved it back to Harry's chest and bounced quicker. Harry finally allowed himself to thrust fast enough to meet Draco's bouncing and the blond lost control of his voice and moaned constantly. At one point harry hit a spot inside Draco where he cried out and lent his head onto Harry's shoulder, moaning loudly against the brunettes skin. "You look and sound close baby" harry smirked, he began kissing the blonds neck and teasing his balls. "O-oh fuck" Draco moaned as his hole spasmed. He held back for a good minute before he came. Harry was on edge from the tightness wrapping around him. " I'm about to cum, baby" harry groaned, he let go of Draco's hips to let him move off but Draco kept riding and let harry cum inside him. Harry had to cast away the semen around the bathtub and Draco laid down on harry while he finished washing both of them. "T-that, was good" Draco whispered while nodding. Harry smiled brightly. "Sometimes I forget how much I love seeing you cum on my-" "shut up" Draco laughed, flicking water at harry. "Hey, it's not my cum that was floating around in this water a few seconds ago!" He laughed. "Some of it was!" Draco argued playfully. "Only what came out of you" harry smirked. The blond blushed and pouted knowing he lost that debate. "I'm quitting sweetheart, there's not going to be anymore of what you don't like..." harry said, he continued with a hushed tone, "nothing that might stop me from making you cum on my cock again" Draco laughed a blushed. "I love you" harry smiled. "I love you too, asshole" Draco smiled a stuck out his tongue.