Animal enheritance

I'm not completely sure how this works still, but it was requested by Slytherinpuff1820 so here's how I wrote it:
Draco's like half wolf and Harry's half bunny and they fuck.

Top draco. And sorry for short chapter

Recently discovered, Draco had gone into heat. His boyfriend, harry, as soon as he found out, had gone into the bathroom to completely stretch himself and then ran off to the dungeons to comfort the others pain.

Harry had been in his own heat recently and it had been awful, but Draco was there, and now he was there for Draco.

"Harry- harry don't come in here! I can't- I don't want to do anything to you without your consent, please harry, I can't stop it!" Draco yelled, leaning against the door when harry knocked and told him he was coming in.

Harry stood outside the door. "Draco," he mumbled in a soothing voice, "I'm stretched out for you, love. It's okay. Open the door, I'll consent to it all" harry promised. "I'm ready, you don't need to wait, I'm happy to take it all"

Draco, heavily breathing and in pain on the other side of the door reluctantly walked forwards and let harry in.

"Fucking hell" the blond breathed, taking one look at Harry and kissing his passionately, moving himself as close to the other as possible while moving them back until they ended up on the bed.

Harry laughed and smiled lightly as he removed the shirt he wore and the small shorts. He didn't bother putting on underwear, knowing it would just be an inconvenience.

"Hands and knees, please, love" Draco begged, forcing himself to slow down as he focused on getting undressed himself.

Harry listened, spreading his legs comfortably while the blond gave into the urge to fuck the other.

Moving in in one thrust, he forced his hips back after pushing in half way before going in again and making sure the other was comfortably stretched.

Harry simply continued to moan and pant against the other without any protest. Draco moved quickly, fucking in an animalistic pace.

"Oh- oh god! Draco- I'm-" Harry came with a loud moan, gripping the sheets in front of him as he leaned onto his upper body for support.

"Come on Harry, I'm close- just a little more!" Draco cried blissfully, continuing to use the other for his own pleasure while the other started to become hard again.

Gribbing Harry's hips, Draco pressed his nails unconsciously into the brunette's hips until they were painful while he came.

Harry could feel it filling him, he was close to his second orgasm already and Draco's brain was foggy and tired since he was about to come out of heat.

"Dray... Draco... could you help me?"

Harry was breathing heavily, eyes closed, head back, hand drifting down. To his surprise, another hand got there first, touching him with an apologetic softness Draco could only pull off. Harry was met like this whenever they had been a bit more ruff than normal and he hadn't finished whatever round he was on.

"Oh Merlin... Draco, love. I'm not going to last long" Harry admitted, warm blush over his entire body. He laid there shameless, focused on his pleasure while Draco stoked his cock with hooded eyes, admiring every reaction the other gave.

"Oh fuck..." the brunette spoke, stomach tightening as he held his breath.

"Relax baby" Draco whispered, watching while harry came and tears fell down his face from his second orgasm as Draco worked him through it.

Breathing heavily, Draco curled next to the other, eyelids too heavy to keep open.

"Did I hurt you?" The blond asked quietly.

"No, no I'm okay. It didn't hurt" Harry smiled at the other.

"Good, did it already feel good for you?" Draco asked with more questions lining his mind.

"Yes, love. I came twice. Can't we just sleep for now? I'm happy and have no regrets with allowing you to do this" Harry promised, kissing the top of the others forehead.

"Good.. I love you"

"I love you too"