On the desk?!

Harry's Dracos assistant
Draco's rich af x 30
Bottom harry (as requested)
Kink inspo: Thegaylesbianishere
3rd person
They're 26

"Harry, boss is calling you!" Someone yelled over the walky-talky. The first thoughts to Harry's head were "fuck! He did remember me, I'm so fired." But something in him hoped otherwise. This job was well paying but harry had just been promoted to assistant of the main building, so he thought it couldn't have lasted very long. "Harry!" The spreader yelled again. "On my way, if I'm killed or go missing say nothing for 5 months and then tell everyone that it was the boss" harry then turned off the device and pushed open Draco Malfoy's office door. "Hey... I know you want to fire me but-" harry was cut off by 2 things, the first being the radio on Draco's desk going on with Harry's co-workers going off at harry while his own walky-talky was turned off. But the second was far more distracting and it was Draco Malfoy himself, his hair was cut to almost the same length as his but it was slightly longer and styled in a half up half down man bun. He had his eyes looking directly into Harry's eyes while he smirked and turned down the radio. "So potter, you work for me now?" Draco asked with a hint of excitement that harry had no idea why he had. "I- I've always worked for this company, after I was an Auror at least..." harry said shyly now, he was not expecting to be this attracted to his former enemy and current employer. "Sir-" someone burst into the rom and tried to speak. "I'm in a meeting Cassie, tell the others anyone who enters my office will be fired immediately." Draco commanded. "Yes Sir" she said with a smile and walked away. "Who was that?" Harry asked, he needed a distraction and he had never seen that woman before. "Cassie, I fostered her a few years ago and now she works as my personal adviser." Draco explained. "Take a seat, you look so uncomfortable standing" Draco said pointing to his other office chair. "So, when did you quit being an Auror?" Draco asked. "Honestly, I started right after the end of our 8th year redo and stopped about 4 months later." "So you've been part of the company since it was little?" Draco asked, "yeah, I was part of the second building ever made." Harry said blushing. "Damn your cute." Draco said looking at harry and chuckling slightly. "What?" Harry said shocked. "I said, you're cute" Draco repeated. Harry blushed deeper but said nothing. "It's funny, I used to think I was obsessed with you because I hated you, but I don't think I ever really did." Harry froze in his chair not knowing what to say. "You... were obsessed with me?" He asked both shocked and embarrassed. "I mean, from what I heard it was mutual" Draco smirked more eyeing harry up and down. Harry felt a chill go through his spine and his face grow hotter than before. "Where..." harry coughed, shifting in his seat uncomfortably while he couldn't blush any deeper and Draco moved to stand, using his arms for support his head hovering above the middle of his desk so harry had to look up at him. "Where did you here that?" Harry mumbled as Draco's face got closer, but not at all inappropriate for work. "I didn't have to, I saw you watching me, every day, until eventually I didn't have to follow you to see you, or run into you. All I had to do was turn around and you'd be hiding somewhere." Draco whispered until his lips where inches away from Harry's and he chose to look into the others eyes instead of his lips which were so... very close. "Draco- I..." harry bit his lip, he had to admit, he was extremely turned on and was already fighting back a moan. "Do I really make you that needy harry? Already needing to be touched, already needing to moan my name." Harry opened his mouth to say something about quickly shut it again having to hold back his own noises. "Let me hear it" Draco whispered smirking still, moving teasingly slow, "let me hear you moan my name," Draco mumbled, harry finally met his gaze with a needy look. "Let me hear your cry's of pleasure baby..." Draco said again, but this time harry listened. "Draco" he moaned, his sudden urge to obey the blond overtook him, it overwhelmed him. At last Draco kissed him, he kissed him so fucking slowly though, it was like harry was being teased all over again. Within moments of the realization he was kissing his boss Draco slipped his tongue into the others mouth and moved his hands to Harry's hips. Harry moaned again, he hadn't felt this consumed or invested in anyone since his obsession at its peak. He continued moaning, letting Draco hear him as he pleased. Draco lifted harry chin just slightly pulling away with a bit of drool falling from Harrys lip, neither of them knew who's it was but they could both say that they wanted more.