Boner

Top Draco
Harry's the stripper this time
3rd person

The lights were flashing as Draco entered the club in his full black suit. Pansy worked as a bartender and she had given him a little tip that harry would be working tonight. He stood close to the stage and waited, five minutes later, Harry entered the stage. Draco's jaw almost dropped, the brunette was dressed in a black leather two piece with chains around his neck. The song that was playing was Rihanna, S&M. He was doing his thing for a few songs, All of them being Rihanna, until his favorite, Skin, turned on. Draco watched with a smirk so no one knew how turned on he was watching the other dance. Harry bounced his ass on the floor in front of Draco without ever realizing it. It wasn't until harry turned to face Draco direction while opening and closing his legs in a  squat did he make eye contact with the blond and blushed heavily. He tried to hide his shock but he was embarrassed, the guy he "used to" like was watching him dance half naked. He used it to his advantage, laying back and dancing, Draco was getting more and more turned on as he watched harry and a tent was forming in his pants. He wanted to go, to jerk off and forget this ever happened, but he couldn't, it was like he was in a trance, he had to watch what happened next. He bit his lip, controlling the urge to wank himself right then and gripped the stage, watching with lust as his "former" crush danced for him. Was it for him? Yes. He didn't need told that, but what did that mean? A sudden urge came over Draco, not to touch himself... he wanted harry to touch him, he wanted to touch harry.

He thought it over... police to make sure nothing he does makes harry uncomfortable, a stage, people around him so he doesn't go to far... would he...? Draco pushed himself onto the stage and pinned harry down, police immediately ran over to be used at Harry's command but the brunette said nothing. "I want you in a private room, chained up so I can fuck you at my will." Draco breathed into the others ear. Blush covered Harry's face and he tapped the stage "private.... private room please" he said, his eyes turning to face the cops. A female officer giggled and led them into a room while the male officers blushed embarrassedly. The female officer mouthed good luck to harry who didn't notice and kept his eyes down while he lead Draco into the room, the door closed behind them and harry locked it. The room had red lighting, a few couches and a pole. Draco pushed harry back on the door and heatedly kissed him. "You want this?" He asked, double checking the room wasn't just to mess with him while he was hard. Harry nodded and tilted his head over letting Draco suck and kiss on his neck. "Couch, now." Draco commanded. Harry moved quickly without saying a word while Draco pushed him backwards onto a sofa "safe word?" Harry asked just before Draco cast a spell to chain his arms above his head. "If you want me to stop say... olive?" Draco said, he wasn't so good at coming up with safe words on the spot. Harry smiled but said nothing. Draco cast away his own clothing and pointed to harry clothes but waited for confirmation that it was ok. Harry was waiting for him to do as he pleased but didn't realize that what Draco wanted was to make sure he was comfortable. "O-oh! Yeah, yeah, you can take them off" harry stuttered. Draco smirked and chuckled above the embarrassed brunette right before removing his clothing. "I'm not going to go easy on you harry, I'm going to fuck you, and tease you, and pleasure you until you cry without letting you cum until you can't fucking taking in and you have to use your safe word, I'm going to use every kink you will tell me, and I'm going to make you feel so good, what are your kinks baby? Tell me, let me please you." Draco said seductively. "I-" harry was more and more turned on by the second. "I like... bdsm, like degrading... writing... and... I like having things licked off of me... especially champagne..." harry mumbled. Draco smirked and kissed and sucked at the others neck "how about hickeys, hm? Do you like this to?" Draco asked moving his hands down to hold Harry's hips. He cast a wandless spell and added some padding to Harry's hand cuffs that connected to the chains on the couch, with his arms above his head, harry was being more aroused by the blond every second. His gentle but ruff actions and his dirty talk was something new, no one had ever been able to make him feel this way without touching him before... he felt painfully hard without anything touching him below his hips. Harry just opened his legs wide to be on display, hoping to tell Draco he wanted him without actually doing so. Draco just chuckled deeply, sending shivers down Harry's spine while he moved his hand down. Harry was preparing to be prepped, when instead Draco began jerking him off. The blond cast a spell that wouldn't let the other come and then let harry throw his hips up constantly. "Oh- oh fuck" harry cried after minutes of teasing went by. He felt like he was going to come, it was so close but the spell stopped him. Draco was unfazed, he continued jerking off the brunette making him moan loudly and grip the chains unable to orgasm. Draco cast a spell to prep harry slowly... so he could feel finger-like feeling down there while his actual hand tilted Harry's chin up while the blond covered his neck with hot kisses. "Holy shit" harry gasped his ass tightening and relaxing uncontrollably getting pleasure for both ends of him, plus the hickeys Draco was leaving was near unbearable. "How good is it baby?" Draco smirked and started going faster and harder, slowing down his movements with his hand while still continuing them. Harry moaned desperately trying and failing to respond. "So- so- f-fuck dr..Draco! Holy fuck, so g00d!" He cried gripping the chains tighter, it was painful around his wrists but god damn it was hot. Draco was glad to see his work was paying off. Harry no longer able to form proper sentences and managed to forget his own name a few times while cried out Draco's. Draco was getting close himself so he pounded into harry trying to get him closer before he came. "Shit- shit Draco!" Harry cussed Draco used a wordless spell and traced the words "property of Draco Malfoy" which showed up as marker on his skin. Harry looked down at it and moaned desperately. The next thing he new Draco was using another spell to pour champagne on him and harry cried out at the cold touch and desperation. "Good boy harry, that's my good fucking slut isn't it?" Draco asked with a smirk. "Yes- yes! Oh fuck yes! I'm y-your good sl-slut fuckkk" harry moaned feeling Draco begin to lick off the champagne. "I bet you wanna cum so badly right now, don't you baby?" Draco asked licking up Harry's chest slowly. "Yes! Yes, fuck!" Harry moaned desperately. "Remember your safe word?" Draco double checked. "Y-yes, yes" harry nodded. "Good boy" they continued to fuck for a few minutes until Draco came and focused on all of Harry's kinks... after that harry used his safe word and begged to cum. "You're so good for remembering your safe word baby... so good" Draco complimented while removing the charm while jerking harry off. Harry came hard as soon as he could. He tried to speak, he tried to say how good he felt but his moans stopped him. "Did you like that baby?" Draco asked helping harry sit and kiss him on his forehead. "Yes..." Harry admitted bashfully. "Good... because I want you to be my boyfriend..." Draco said looking into the others eyes. "Are you sure... I mean I just realized I still like you...?" Harry asked embarrassed. "I agree, but I still like you and god damn I love your body and if I like you after so long I think it might workout." Draco mumbled. "Ok" harry agreed. Draco smiled and kissed harry again. "Ok" the blond repeated happily.