New Years

Top Draco

Bottom harry

It was New Year's Eve and Harry was at a party with Hermione and her girlfriend Pansy.

8:30, Harry's POV

I was bored already. People where everywhere looking to give me a drink that I feared may would have love potions in them, even though the only one who I would trust to not give me a love potion from the crowd was Malfoy, and I almost wished that he would.

I know Malfoy used to hate me but we decided to keep the peace, at his trial I wanted to do anything to keep him safe, which I discussed with him, and he told me to pretend to be his boyfriend and that it would make him seem trust worthy so we in fact have become very close friends. I am both extremely excited for midnight and terrified, why? Because at midnight me and him will have to kiss in front of everyone.

9:00

I walked over to Draco so no one got suspicious of us. "What are we gonna do?" He asked me stressed "I don't wanna kiss you b-" he cut himself off and sighed "fuck it, we have to because it's expected of us. So, we might as well get wasted while we do it" I suggested "no. I am not going to get wasted because we're getting pressured, I mean who falls for peer pressure anymore?! We don't even have to do this" Draco ranted "hey, before you dive into this what were you gonna say when you said you didn't want to kiss me?" I asked, almost immediately he froze.

"Nothing?" He said in a question-like tone. "What? What are you hiding?" I persisted, "I'll tell you by the end of the night ok?" He said once again resisting my question, but I ignored that and focused on his anxious behavior. "Hey, are you ok? Is it a sensitive topic?" I asked concernedly. "A little but I really should tell you, and I might as well do it before midnight" Draco sighed, I smiled lightly "you don't have to tell me anything, just... make sure you're comfortable" I said grabbing his hand lightly. He blushed and smiled, "I know, I know..." he told me

11:57, Draco's POV

"Draco..? What were you going to tell me? We Only have 3 minutes till the new year.." Harry asked quietly. I was about to confess and was starting to get second thoughts but his adorable caring actions today only made me more in love with him then earlier. I grabbed a glass on wine from pansy without her permission and chugged the glass. "What? Oh, ohhh" she said pulling out her phone to record the moment she was sure would be the start of a relationship.

"Harry... I was going to say, well I started to say.. fuck I think I'm actually in love with you" I said. Harry froze as I had earlier looking up into my eyes. "5...! 4....! 3....! 2......!" He moved closer "1!! happy New Year!!" And he pulled me down for a kiss, I was in shock but deepened the kiss when I realized he wasn't pulling back. I licked his bottom lip and he let me explore his mouth. I grabbed his hips from reflex as he rapped his arms around my neck, slowly I realized people were watching. "I Love you to.." he whispered getting a little air between the kiss. I picked him up by the thighs while we were kissing but he never stopped "would you prefer somewhere private?" I whispered in his ear with the most seductive voice I could manage.

He shuddered and nodded into my shoulder. I ignored the people watching and appertated to our apartment, we had moved in together a month after trials to really show them we were "in love" which maybe we were but to show that we were a couple was new to us, hell it seems like we're about to fuck-
Spoiler they fuck
-and we still weren't official, I want to change that. "Harry.." I whispered longingly. "Yeah...?" He asked as breathless as I was "I want you. I want every part of you. Will you be boyfriend, and will you have sex with me?" I asked, a silence fell for what seemed forever even though it was about two seconds while harry caught his breath enough to speak "yes" he said still in my arms but re-adjusting so his posture was better. He looked down at my lips pulling my face to his again, we kissed and the more we kissed the more we craved each others bodies. He took off his shirt and I could only stare, so gorgeous, so perfect I thought and then he cast away his pants and underwear with his wand watching how hungrily I looked at him, blush covered his face as I looked him up and down. "Harry.." I kissed him "you're so gorgeous..." kiss "so perfect" and I kissed the hickey I had just made. "Fuck Draco, I need you" harry panted, I grabbed his wand and cast away my clothing, now he was the one looking at me hungrily. I smiled and gave up on the bedroom moving to the nearest surface which happened to be the dinning room table. "You're on the table harry, maybe I'll even eat you like I would my dinner" I whisper in his ear as he shivers "would you like that" I asked seductively "please Draco"  he begged, turns out I'm putty in his hands. I smiled and kissed his ass, literally. He whimpered as I shoved my tongue deep, he was a moaning mess by the time I was done eating him out.

I cast a spell to stretch him although I was tempted to do so myself to watch his face and hear his moans. But I began pushing in slowly and his eyes squeezed shut while I he gripped my shoulders and I held his waist while his legs where wrapped around me "tell me if I need to stop" I told him pushing in lightly as I watched him pant and gasp around my cock, moving slowly I pushed in all the way and let him get used to my dick. Once he nodded I began thrusting lightly picking up pace after a while listening to his quiet moans, his moans got louder the faster I went so I began mercilessly fucking his ass hearing his cries for more. I kissed his neck while his fingernails dug into my back scratching me, but I didn't care, he was cumming from just my dick fucking him. I didn't stop, he was still moaning telling me how good it felt tears filling his eyes from ecstasy. "I'm cumming harry, fuck I love you" I said pulling out and came on our table beside his ass.

"Fucking hell Draco, I can't believe you just fucked me on the table" he breathed "well next time I'll try and make it to the bed" I smirked and he hit my shoulder "just let me clean the table and wait in bed I wanna cuddle" harry said hopping off the table and immediately falling "harry!" I yelled fighting back a laugh and helping him sit back up on the side of a table "oh fuck you!" He yelled holding himself up. "Nah but I could fuck you again if you wanted" I said kissing his nose with a smirk, he blushed and hit my shoulder again "fine, fine" I smiled and shrugged picking him up bridal style. "Whoa whoa?!! What are you doing?!!" He asked with a tone you would use after confronting someone who jump-scared you who you weren't mad at. "Taking you to bed so I can clean up before we cuddle" I smiled, he pouted. "I could have-" "no you couldn't" I interrupted "you can't stand let alone clean up or even walk." I argued. He pouted but blushed a little while I put him on my bed. "I'll be back in a minute darling I'll just use a spell so I'll be fast" I smiled walking back into the dinning room and cleaning it with a charm making sure there was no mess left and going back to the room. I found harry half asleep trying not to dose off while watching Aladdin waiting for me under the covers and he looked adorable. "Hi my love, are you tired?" I asked softly sitting next to him while petting his hair. "Mhmm" he mumbled pulling my arm down so I would lay next to him, I held him close cuddling him till we both fell asleep.