Chapter One: "The New Job"

Alina had been fired from every job on her "Job List" and is looking for one right now. "Bakery, Gardening, ugh this so hard" She complained, "I wish I had more chances to do these gigs again, just only.." After trying to search for a hire online, she just gave up and went for a walk outside. She looked in the mirror looking at her beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair, but she didn't really care about what people would think. She got dressed up and went to the nearby park.

She was still tired after she woke up, so she sat on a bench to rest. She was then greeted by a young man who sat on the bench with her. He wore a white coat with about 4-6 pockets, it also had a label on it saying LAMINAX. "Hello" he said "Ummm, did I ask you to be here Mister?" Alina responded. "You look tired, are you alright?" "Uh yeah, I'm perfectly fine." But after she responded young man asked her... "Would you like a new job? I think you're a woman for science, am I right?" When she heard this, Alina smiled with glee and repeatedly said "Yes, yes, yes ,yes ,yes!!" "I'm great at science!" She said " Well I suppose you're really ready, to work at LAMINAX Facilities."

The young man took out a card from his pocket and gave it to Alina. Alina thought this was confusing, she was thinking that she had to fill out an online form but she thought this was fine. "Thank you, oh and by the way my name's Alina!" she said as she walked away. The man then pulled out a communicator out of one of his pockets. "We got a new gig" "Thanks Max, let's be sure that they'll come, what was their name?" "Alina, that was her name" "A lady, oh ho ho, this will be good (chuckles)"

One day later...

"Hmm? Ooh, a new email" Alina said as she looked at the text on her phone. "YES! I got the job!" She said with excitement as she jumped out of her bed with glee. She had finally gotten a job after all those other jobs she had failed. She was raring to start this job, but she then stopped with confusion. "Why did that man think I was ready for this job, and plus I'm working at a facility." "Well, I guess it would be ok to do this gig." She said to herself as she got dressed up and headed over to the location for her new job at LAMINAX Facilities.

(Kinda short but I guess it gives a bit of story, right?) 438 Words (Excluding these)