Chapter Seven: "Big Tail Alina"

Hey, I'm back. The reason why I took too long was because, I felt pretty discouraged about doing this. But then, I had an idea while sleeping for a new chapter.
By the way, due to the new update, I'll just write down the replacement. Ex) Carneline as Manic.
So yeah, enjoy!

Alina had been thinking about what has been going on ever since she got here. Like when Max told her that he supposedly convinced her to join so that him and could get a new subject, but it didn't work out since she already got infected. Besides, she was a having a good time. She made some new friends, that's something.

Max then came running towards her while in the Crystal Cove, he seemed worried. "Alina! You mind?" "Yeah. What is it?" Max was panting and took a breather. "I think I've upset Justin." "C'mere you son of a-." Justin then picked up Max while zooming by. "HELP ME!!!" He screamed while being carried away. Alina sighed, amused by Max's actions.

She then saw three Slimepups with a phone near one of the crystals. They were recording one of them dancing embarrassingly, which looked pretty funny.  The Slimepup that was dancing landed on another by accident. "I can't see anything! Do it again, do it again bro." They seemed to be having fun. She was feeling quite lazy today, and she was kinda hoping something interesting would happen today.

Meanwhile...

Sinox was working on project, until Max got thrown into the room. "Hey, what the hell?" Max then got up, dizzy. "Sorry pal, it's not like I got into trouble." Sinox sighed in disappointment as he continued to work on his project. Max put his paws on the table to balance himself.

"So, whatcha working on?" Max asked. "None of your business." He replied, with a concerned look on his face. "Come on, man, you know you wanna." Sinox then sighed. "Ever since you became a puppy I am having to help you behave, you're never like this." "Eh, I just feel kinda free." Max answered.

"Besides, you already got a white cream girlfriend." He said with cocky voice. "Very funny..." Max then watched Sinox work on his project, helping him with some stuff he knew before Sinox. "Mind if I call you pal or bud?" Max asked. "No, damn you." Sinox said. "Alright pal, I'm out. See ya!" Max said, walking out of the lab.

Eventually, Sinox finished what he was working on. He put the liquid on the ground and watched it spread into a puddle of white goo. "Please come alive..." The puddle then started moving, Sinox cheered silently. "Phew, that could've gone worse." He thought. "Now to see if it does work." Sinox then pointed his tail at the goo puddle, hoping it would do whatever it would do.

It then splashed into his tail, making his tail more larger and larger. The puddle then got out of his tail, Sinox seemed happy. "Well, it worked. Now to make a-." His tail then whacked him in the face, staying there. "(Muffled) Mmmph! What the heck!" Sinox said in distress. His tail seemed to have a life of it's own. It started to move like crazy, causing him to move with it. "Help me!" He shouted. The goo puddle then slid out of the room, but Sinox noticed. "No! Goddammit." He then tried to follow the puddle.

With Jay and Kira...

The two were relaxing in the Garden until they saw the white goo enter the room. "What is that?" Jay said. Suddenly, it moved towards them at a very fast pace, Jay went in front of Kira to protect her. It then jumped at Jay and went inside Jay's tail. "What the heck?" His tail grew bigger until it then started moving on it's own, as the goo then went into Kira's tail. "Eek!" Kira shrieked in fear. Eventually, they were now freaking out and getting thrown around by their tails. Sinox came in and was stressing out.

"What's happening you guys?" He asked, rushed. "Whatever you did, you messed up!" Jay said as he got dragged by his tail. The goo puddle then slid under Sinox as he tried to find it. "Not again!" He said. Max and Justin were walking down the hallway arguing, but it was soon put to a halt as the goo went inside Max's tail. "Ah, shi-." His tail then slapped Justin in the face. Justin then flew up and pinned Max to the ground. "Don't get me on my nerves you little-." The goo then went in Justin's as he got flung back, then falling over as he landed on his tail. "Hey, what the hell?!" He tried getting up, but got thrown down again. "Help!"

Sinox continued to follow the goo as it went around the facility, trying to stop it and fix all of this afterwards. Eventually, it ended up in Crystal Cove where Alina was. The white goo puddle sneaked up to Alina, but she quickly noticed. "Hmm? What... Are you?" She said, interested. The puddle seemed shy, but quickly went inside her tail. Her tail began to grow and grow, until it seemed big and fluffy. "Huh, cool." It then started moving slightly, but she held it gently, hugging it close to her. "Mmmmm... Soft~." The goo couldn't move, it was struggling from the comfort. Aline just stared at her tail, admiring the fluff and softness. There was a big splotch on her tail that moved around it, but it couldn't leave. The goo felt comfortable with her.

(I might need help on how to get rid of the black side bars

(I might need help on how to get rid of the black side bars.)

Sinox eventually caught up, and saw the wholesomeness. "I see you've made a new friend." "Yeah~." Aline seemed pretty relaxed. "I'm guessing you've handle the situation now." Sinox said. "What do you mean?" Alina replied, confused. Sinox then pointed at Max, who was having a hard time with his tail. "That goo makes tails come to life, apparently. It also makes them huge." He chuckled. "Yeah, I can see that."

"So, you have a cure or something?" Alina asked. "No, of course not. What did you think?" Sinox said. He then went away to his lab while Alina stared at him in surprise. She looked back down at her tail, hugging it calmly.

Two Hours Later...

"Guys! I've finished it!" Sinox came running into the Garden where everyone was with a vial of blue liquid. "Well, it better work! Mmmph!" He said as his tails slapped his face. Sinox poured some of the liquid onto Jay's tails as they shrunk back to normal size and stopped moving. "Phew." Jay said, relieved. He then did the same thing to the others, quickly putting the situation down. Alina then stopped her Manic feet g into the room. "Heya guys." She said peacefully, like she was about to go to sleep. Alina then sat down against the tree, nuzzling her tail into her face. "What's up with her?" Max asked, interested. "Oh, she's fine." Sinox replied. They all left the room to do their things as Alina fell asleep against the tree, looking peaceful.