Chapter Five: "Saturn and Sprinkles"

Unfortunately... Alina, Jay, Kira and Sol are now out of the story, for now. But don't worry! They'll be back.

Also, I don't have a dog. I'm even allergic to them, it sucks for me. By the way, I'm writing this while on the way to Florida to visit someone. I'm hoping it'll be fun! Anywho, on with the chapter!

Max went into his room and opened up a secret section in his closet, where he threw down a large bag and left it there. "Maybe I should've been nicer..." Max said, sighing.

A Day Later...

Max took a walk down the halls when a Power Outage came in. Max didn't bother. Only this time, there weren't any aggressive Gootraxians, so there was no need for the safety bunkers. He then went to the Cave Garden to lounge there, where he saw his friend Prof. Arman.

"So, where the heck are Alina, Jay, Kira Sol right now?" Prof. Arman asked, "Oh, I asked them to go for the week off. They may need a break after what they experienced." said Prof. Max. The two were discussing about the Facility and the disappearance of four scientists. Little does Arman know that Max is keeping them captive.

Max then got down from the comfortable seat in the cave and went down towards the Gas Area, he also waved bye bye to Arman. He took a look around the room and noticed a strange blue bandana on a crate, floating on a slimy puddle. "Hmm, seems interesting" Max said as he carefully grabbed the bandana of the crate and observed it.

"I don't remember this being here. Eh! Whatever!" he said as he put it on, it felt comfortable. "Why do I feel like a freaking dog because of this?" Max questioned himself. He shrugged it off.

He then went back to the Cave Garden, but noticed that Arman wasn't there anymore. Max however, just thought that he went somewhere else cause he probably got bored. Max just decided to chill for the rest of the Power Outage.

As Max sat on the bed in the Lounge, he felt kinda sleepy. But just before he did, he thought he felt something gooey on his arm, which is exactly what it was! He saw pink, gooey fur climbing up his arm, it put him in a panic.

It then started spreading across his other arm onto his chest, then his legs and head. He went down flat as he felt weird feeling on his ears, eyes, neck, hands, feet and hips. He thought he was done for, thought that all that he did was for nothing. He was going to end up like his GF.

However, he then felt all the sensations on his body stop growing. He looked around as a light blue tint surrounded his vision. It eventually faded as he then put a worried look on his face. He put his hand in front of him, A.K.A, a paw.

It was pink and had blue pads, like a puppy or a dog. He then realized that he was probably a pink dog. But then, he noticed that he was glowing light blue, seemingly that some patterns on his body were the source.

Oh crap, what have I done...? Max thought. However, his problems were not over, as he then heard footsteps coming towards him. He needed to hide! He swiftly went behind a tree and waited for the person to leave.

He then saw who they were. Shaggy brown hair, light brown skin, janitor uniform. They was holding a mop and whistling. They started to walk in Max's direction, but Max suddenly had the urge to pounce out at them, which he did. Max landed on top of the person and put a surprised look on his face.

"Oh, crap." He barked. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?" The man shouted. Max realized that it was the janitor, Joe Brown. He kicked Max off as Max landed on all fours, like a dog. They circled each other, Joe looked worried. "Dude!? What happened to you?!" Joe questioned.