Chapter Six: "Dark Past, But a Bright Future"

This is basically just an introduction to a new character. Although, there is more story at the end.

"Move, move, move!" A soldier shouted. The rest of the squad followed. They hid in the trenches as bullets flew pass their heads, one those bullets hit a guy that didn't even make into the trench. They got worried, especially someone.

"Justin! Get your crap together!" shouted a solider, slapping his face. "Don't worry, we'll get out of this together!" They added. Justin just nodded. The group then charged forward... "ATTACK!"

Justin then woke up, feeling dizzy. He looked around the battlefield. Every piece of nature like trees and grass, turned to dust and ashes. Corpses scattered around the area. The barren wasteland.

Justin wiped his tears from the memory of his pals burning and being shot down.
He exited the empty trench and walked back to base. He would remember this day forever...

10 Years Later...
A Year Before Present Time...

Justin walked down the Main Hallway of the laboratory, remembering the thought of him surviving the war without his true friends. He eventually quit being a soldier and became a Laminax scientist.  "Hey! Justin!" Someone shouted.

Justin turned around to see Prof. Max. "Oh, hey sir." he said. "You look sad, maybe you should get testing on some of those goo puddles over there." Max said, pointing at a cluster of goo puddles, pink and blue. "Sure." Justin said.

Max gave him a clipboard with a big thumbs up. Justin scoffed at Max's way of saying 'good luck' thinking that he was stupid. Just then, Arman got into the situation. "MAX! What are you doing?" said Arman.

Justin turned around to see the two Professors in talking, yet arguing about something without Justin, he seemed fine. Justin went to a crystal in the ground, which looked more like a shard. Suddenly, the shard went out of the ground and slid across his chest, which resulted in a lot of pain.

He began to turn into a Slime Pup Dragon but fell on a pink puddle and started to have more of a Slime Hound look. He then grew bigger wings than normal and had a dark green colour, he also had a unique type of mask on his face. Finally, he grew his tail.

Justin got up and looked at his body, he seemed very upset about himself. Just then, he saw Max and Arman tumbling in a hurdel like a tumbleweed. However, they noticed Justin, who was a completely new Gootraxian to them. "HOLY SHOOT!" shouted Arman. "Better than I could imagined!" said Max.

They then brought Justin into testing by putting him against a Panther, but the results were unexpected. Two guards unlocked the neck piece on around his neck which caused him to instantly charge at Justin. But then, Justin then dodged out of the way and punched the panther in the stomach as hard as he could.

It instantly knocked the Panther out.

"Holy Mama!" Arman shouted, surprised by Justin's power. The two guards actually hide behind the two scientists beside them because "I don't think we can keep this guy in containment..." a guard said, shaking. "What shall we call you? Justin?" Max asked.

Justin tried to speak but ended up coughing and wheezing for an entire minute. "Wait *cough* *cough*." Justin spoke, coughing. He then stopped coughing and got up and said, "Dunno." Justin aopke up.

Arman and Max looked at each other and back. "Ok, we need to come up with a Gootraxian name." Arman answered walking out of the room and opening the door to let Justin out. "Glad I'll be able to stay, now let me try out these wings." Justin said, flying off.

"YEEHAW!"

Present Time...

Justin walked down the hall when he came across the Professor Dorms, and found Max's. He then took Max's keycard, which he asked to borrow, put it in and entered his room.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!" Max shouted, running towards Slime and trying to pull him out. Max also took the keycard out his hand but Slime tried to take it back. "Stop it!" Max barked.

Justin realized who he was. "MAX?!" he shouted, "Why the heck are you a-" "Max~" someone said behind Max. Max then got kissed by Sprinkles, who put a look in her eyes to show that she really wanted Max to love her. He then accepted it by kissing her back. "Wait! What's going on here?" Sprinkles questioned by looking at Justin.

"Umm... Nothing?" Max said, nervously. "Come here you idiot." she added, pulling away Max by the tail. Max then teased Mr. Slime by showing him that he had the card, making Justin very upset.

Two Minutes Later...

Max and Sprinkles went into the Washroom and entered a stall. Sprinkles then looked at Max with a smug looking face, she kissed him. Max was stunned, but returned the kissed by giving her back massages. She purred in the kiss.

Max then put his tongue into Sprinkles' mouth as she moaned under the pleasure. They let go of the kiss and made way for another. Eventually, they stopped, and they went back to Max's dorm to take a shower.

Justin was standing against Max's door, upset by him as Arman walked towards him with a wave. "Hey Justin" Arman said, "Hey pal, good to see you" Justin said. Then, Max and Sprinkles came along. "Hello you two." Max said.

Suddenly, they all heard voices and banging inside the vents above them. "Hurry up, hurry up!" A voice shouted. "I'm trying! Can't you see that?!" Another voice complained.

Then, the vent shaft above them all fell, but they moved out of the way quickly as four figures fell along with it. They all hit the ground in a pile, but they quickly got up. It was Alina, Jay, Kira and Sol.

Everyone in the hall was silent. They all gasped. "HU-"

(Certain reference at the end there.) Word Count - 1001