☾ #5 All Feelings

"That damn idiot!"

Noé's POV:

I giggled softly as his little cheeks turned slightly pink. I always thought that I think Dominique is great, but maybe I think Vanitas is better? Maître always said that something like that is wrong, but.. maybe it's right for me? I don't know anymore either.. I shouldn't like him.. well yes.. but not in that sense!

Vanitas' POV:

I can hardly be mad at him for long.. this tingling in my stomach.. I don't know what it is! Some dangerous disease?! Or maybe.. but again L-l..love?.. No! I'm in a relationship with Jeanne! But.. somehow this thought makes me sad.. we hardly do anything anymore.. she keeps putting me down.. i.. should do something about it! I get up, give Noé a light squeeze away - sorry, whitehead - and go, no, and start running.

At the Castle de Sade

I knock and see the future king of the vampires, Lucius, looking up at me. "Oh, hello Vanitas! What brings you here?" said the vampire, about a head and a half shorter. I replied quite quickly that I would like to talk to Jeanne, although that was more of a murmur. He understood me anyway and sent Jeanne to the door. "Is there anything? I have to go soon," she almost hissed. "I think we should end this Jeanne.. you hardly have any time for me anymore and you prefer Dominique more than anything else." She looks into my eyes a few seconds later, hurtfully, quite uninterestedly "Fine with me. To be honest, I've had my eye on Dominique for a few weeks anyway" Ouch. That hurt. I turn around and run back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel

I just throw myself silently into my bed, ignoring everything around me and blocking out everyone. I bury my tear-streaked face in my pillow and cry myself out. "Vanitas, what's up?" Why does Noé sound so concerned?! He's probably just trying to be nice.. nothing more..

Noé's POV:

Since he doesn't react to me, I carefully pick him up and give him a hug, which he seems to be fine with as he's shifting his weight completely onto my chest. I gently stroke his back "Would you like to tell me what happened, Vanitas?" I try to say in a calm tone. He sobs briefly, but then starts to talk: "I... ended my relationship with Jeanne... only to find out that she's had a crush on Dominique for weeks anyway..." This little one... I keep hugging him and try to calm him down further.

Timeskip: about 3 1/2 days later:

I've just come from an appointment from Orlok and the first thing I see is a Vanitas getting drunk?! I quickly walk up to him and take the bottle away from him. He doesn't tolerate that much alcohol, so he's already babbling to himself. "N..Nooéé.." he says while he hugs me tightly and nibbles on my cheek. "I- I likee you veeery veryyy muchh" he says as he giggles around. This Idi- my train of thought is abruptly interrupted because it is slowly approaching my face...-

_______________________________________________________
Cliffhangers :3

As already mentioned, I am very sorry that there was no sequel for so long! I'll try to write regularly again from today :)