☾ #6 Is it love?

"This Idi- my train of thought is suddenly interrupted because it is slowly approaching my face..."

Noé's POV:

..and a few seconds later suddenly falls asleep from one second to the next, which lets his head sink onto my shoulder.. I thought he wanted to kiss me.. kind of a shame.. wait no, that's not right.. me picking up the black haired boy carefully being careful not to wake him and slowly carrying him to his bed laying him down and tucking him in.. and again I find myself looking at the sleeping beauty's face and carefully pulling out a strand of hair stroke his face. Have I really fallen in love with the one I'm just hanging out with because we share the same goals? I'm afraid so.. yes, I have. I slowly sit down next to him and stroke his pale cheek, gently stroking his hand and smiling. He has such soft skin and silky hair.. Ok no, Noé, you should go to sleep. I slowly wobble to my bed, throw myself into the soft mattress and clutch my pillow tightly, causing me to fall asleep.

The next morning, around 6:45 am

Noe's POV:

I opened my eyes after a comfortable nap and caught Vanitas watching me sleep? Funny.. "Kiss me." he almost commands. "Uh.. what?" I asked. He lets out a slight grunt and places his cold fingers on my chin, pulling me closer to his face and kissing me. Its soft lips feel silky soft, not too warm and not too cold. After he pulls away, I see a faint blush of red on his cheeks. "I.. uh.. I like you a lot, okay?!" he mumbles quite quickly. I don't know how to answer that for a moment, but after a few minutes I kiss him again. "Me too, Vanitas."

________________________________________________________________
Hey hey, I'm sorry it's so short, but I'll try as best I can to get another chapter out tomorrow :)