☾ #7 Togetherness is better than loneliness

"Me too, Vanitas."

Vanitas' POV:

"What.. are you serious? You.. love someone like me?"
Noe just answers me with a nod. I wrap my arms around him and press my head against his chest. His closeness is more comfortable than I want to admit.. maybe I just need that closeness right now, although I'm still in doubt, what if this isn't love at all and my head is playing tricks on me? It feels right.. but what if it was just out of greed for attention? Then I probably wouldn't care.. I want to love him.. even if I have to force myself! "Would you like to.. go for a walk?" I asked hesitantly.

"It would be my pleasure.. just us.. together, as a couple.." I can feel my face turning red! No no.. don't be embarrassed Vanitas! This is not good! "You okay? Do you have a fever? You're so red!" he asked me worried. Why is he so innocent, so cute! It's not possible that he can be so cute! That must be.. illegal! "Vanitas? Are you sure you're alright? We can go for a walk tomorrow!" he interjected.. "Shut up, idiot! I'm great!" I almost hissed at Noé. I didn't want him to worry about me, I can take care of myself! I blushed, ashamed that he really cares about him. It's such a new feeling.. this real feeling.. love? To feel.. It's new, but warm and beautiful.. I won't stop feeling it.. I hugged him tight, still offended, but you could say I crushed him a bit, but I want to show him that I love him.. that I love this man so damn.. Noé smiles broadly as he looks into my deep blue eyes. "You are so beautiful as are your eyes, they look like a beautiful big sea.. and I am drowning in them.." he said in a quiet, calm voice. He's trying to embarrass me! "And your eyes look like that beautiful twilight every child loves, the balance between the sun and the moon," I replied, trying to embarrass him as well, and it works, because in less than a minute his pretty face turns into one bright shade of red.. he's so cute even when he's blushing.. a true pure beauty..

How do I deserve him, his sweet ways and his beauty? He's so innocent and cute..

Noé's POV:

He looks so peaceful when he's thinking.. that's so cute.. he's so idiotic at times.. but he's a perfect idiot.. he's difficult.. but eventually you'll understand him and what he's up to, and eventually you will I gain his complete trust.. then we'll be happier.. happier than we are right now.. and we can live together.. but.. what if Dominique objects? What if she doesn't accept it? Because she loves me, or.. because she just doesn't accept it! I'm sure she would accept it.. wouldn't she?.. after all it's Dominique.. my childhood friend?..