Bucky x Male Reader

An: sorry, needed some gayness and tha spicynez. Also have work in like an hour and half so I better get this done.

Summary: Bucky and Reader js doin it
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Male Reader
Warnings: tha gayness, unprotected sex, anal, choking, hair pullinggggggggg, overstimulationnnnnnn

"Your such a good boy for me" Bucky moaned softly into your ear, his flesh hand on the back of your neck.

Your face was tucked into his neck, your legs around his waist.

You whined as he trusted into you harder, one of your hands jerking yourself off between the both of you.

Bucky sits you up so your looking into his eyes, his metal hand comes up and around your throat. He manoeuvres you both so now your laying on your back as he continues his brutal pace.

You feel the bloodflow stop going to your head as the Super soldier continues to choke you.

The knot in your stomach snaps as ropes of cum cover your belly, chest and hand. Bucky continues to thrust to ride out your high, your hand spasms around your own dick when you start to become over stimulated.

"I cant- Fuck!" You take your hand away from your dick to move to buckys head, grabbing his hair, tugging slightly. The assasin groans in pleasure and fastens his pace.

You feel your stomach tighten again as you get closer and closer to comming again.

You move you hand back to your member, your left hand replacing the other in buckys hair.

Your legs shake and twitch, your eyes roll to the back of your head. You almost scream when you cum again.

And yet Bucky still never stops his pace.

"BUCKY, fuck fuck fuck" you continue to swear as you feel yourself getting closer once again. "Please" you whine.

"Please what, princess?" He asks in a husky voice. "Please... make you cum again?" He chuckles when you sob from the unbearable pleasure.

Your about to answer when he thrusts harder, pulling your legs to go onto his shoulder, making his dick dive deeper into your ass.

You cry out, once again cumming on yourself. Thankfully, this time bucky starts to slow, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

You feel hot liquid shoot into you, then dripping out from your hole and onto the bed sheets.

He stays in you, breathing heavily.

You squeeze your eyes shut then clench your ass when he still hasn't moved from you, the feeling making you want to go again but your just too tired.

The older man pulls out, making you gasp from the empty feeling. He cleans you up then carrys you to bed, tucking you and himself in then kissing your cheek before you both go to sleep.