Requests are open

Hey so i have litteraly no ideas so uhhhh please leave requests. So um, heres a bunch of options ive read from other books i guess....

- threesomes
- bdsm
- ddlg
- fluff
- vanilla sex
- gangbangs
- doesmt even have to be sex or related to relationships it could be like, murder
- parts from my book im currently writting
- other peoples one shots chapter. You just have to mention their user and the book so i can put that in there
- gay stuff
- uhhh your inlove with syeve but he leaves for peggy (endgame) and bucky helps you?
- taking turns with each avenger

I will NOT be doing
-urination or feces ANYTHING, fucking gross
-feet kinks, get your dog's away
-the acctual act of SA, ill write like the trauma or whatever shit but not what's happening in the moment.
-incest, do not be keeping it in the family
-under-aged sexual activities, don't be a pedo

Im open to writting for anybody i cant think why i would have any problems, this is open to like, x-men, deadpool, fantasic four, runaways, Mcu, and other things that may be out there. Ill even so like doctor doom if your into that. I could do tobey or andrews universe if you want me to. I can do the deffenders (daredevil, jessica jones, luke cage, the punisher, iron fist)

And yes to ask thatbquestion no one will ask. I am very awkward even in writting.

Also this is on my phome so there may be spelling and g4amma problems that i may see, ill go through it all eventually and fix it.

Many mistakes in those last 2 paragraphs, oh well.

Oh forgot to mention and too lazy to go back to the parsgraph but like i said in the description i can do the avtors and their charscters from other shows and movies if you want me to. :D ok bai.