Bucky x Reader

Um so yeah.

You and Bucky walked around the small town you both were staying in, eventually finding a train track and walking along it through a grass field and some forestry area.

You were both talking until it eventually got to eachothers fears.

"You know, I used to be so scared of trains. Everytime I walked across a track I would imagine I'm moving too slowly and a train would come and hit me" you told him as you watched the tracks, ,"but now it seems like something I should overcome knowing my boyfriend is an Avenger." You chuckle at the end.

Bucky smiles slightly, but it doesnt reach his eyes. "I'm absolutely terrified of trains. I, um, fell off one over a cliffside in 1944. That was when Hydra found me and I became... this." You both stop as you stare up at him.

"I think I have a way for us to overcome our fears." You said with a smirk.

You look around, make sure nobody would be there, not that they would but just incase.m, before turning back to Bucky and slowly raising your hands to the buttons on your shirt.

You slowly unbutton it until your bra is exposed. Bucky stares at you, his eyes flicking from your eyes to your lips to your chest over and over.

Finally, he brings his hands to your hips, pulling you closer to him. He kisses you roughly, his stubble scratching your cheeks in a delicious way.

You keep kissing, only parting when pulling Buckys shirt over his head. He pulls off your shirt and unclasps your bra without looking then puts his hands under your thighs, lifting you until your legs are around his waist.

He takes you both and sits on the tracks, laying down on them with you on top.

You shimmy both of your pants and underwear off, throwing them somewhere else.

You start to grind on Buckys growing dick as he groans into your mouth and thrusts up to meet you.

Eventually, he enters you and you start bouncing. He thrusts up harshly as he grips your waist, pulling you down.

"Is it just me or is the track vibrating?" Bucky mumbles, but not stopping.

You both hear a honk behind you, bucky looks but you just keep bouncing and grinding.

"Don't stop. I'm so close" You gasp. He doesn't stop, pulling you by your waist so your laying down ontop of him, kissing.

You break the kiss as you let out a high pitched whine when you cum, still rocking yourself on Buckys dick.

"We gotta go!" Bucky shouts over the sound of the train that gets closer and closer.

"Wait" you pant as you keep going, riding out your high.

Bucky pulls you even closer as he rolls you both off of the track right as the train passes, him still inside you but now on top.

Your legs shake and you moan at the adrenaline rush and the orgasm.

Bucky looks down at where he's still in you, his dick still very hard if not harder than before.

You look at him when he looks back up to you, you nod, signalling that he can keep going.

He pulls out then slams himself right back in, earning a whimper from you.

He repeats the motion until your both panting and sweating again, screaming and yelling for eachother.

You reach your second release shortly after, choking back sobs as it starts to overstimulate you.

You out your hands into Buckys hair, pulling on it making him moan into your neck where his face rests.

Bucky keeps thrusting harder and harder every time, not slowing down. He sits up and puts your left leg over his shoulder, reaching further from the new angle.

You squeeze your eyes shut as you feel your abdomen tighten for the third time, panting and crying out for the release.

Bucky leans down again, trapping your head between his arms, your leg pressed against your chest.

"Fuck, I'm so close." He breaths you, you nod telling him that you are too.

Bucky shoots his load into you, making you cum again, screaming his name and yanking on his hair.

Bucky kisses you, slow and passionate as he rocks lightly, riding out both of your highs.

When he finally stills, he puts his head into the crook of your neck, breathing heavily and harshly but leaving light kisses where his lips rest.

"Holy fuck" you say, panting between words.

"That was amazing" Bucky says when he lifts himself then pulls out gently.