6

Chapter 6 Gu Shi

It is a very fat bamboo rat! At this moment, Daju's mouth was constantly struggling, which made Su Mu get goosebumps all over his body.

Backed by mountains, Huayuan Village is rich in game resources. Pheasants and hares are quite common. Especially in recent years, the life of the villagers has been better, and they seldom go to the mountains to hunt, so it is even more rampant.

"Big orange, throw it away!" In the eyes of others, this may be a delicious dish, but Su Mu really can't accept it. She has read interstellar history and knows how powerful the germs are in wild animals. I think eating wild game is a personal matter, and it may threaten the fate of a country when it is serious.

And Bamboo Mouse is really ugly, to be honest, she is still a hidden face control.

Daju tilted his head, as if he was thinking about what the little master said. After a while, he ran up to Su Mu, put down the dying bamboo mouse, and pushed her towards her with his paw.

Su Mu collapsed and pushed back a few steps.

Seeing this, Su Chen couldn't help laughing and said, "Sister, this is a gift from Daju, so hurry up and accept it." Wei Liu

also suppressed a smile at this time, shrugging her shoulders slightly, not daring to laugh wantonly, his orchids are still You have to rely on others. If you make someone anxious and quit, he will be the one who will cry.

"Fuck off, I'll see you off." Su Mu ran away without looking back, she couldn't afford to provoke her, and she couldn't hide from her! slipped away.

What's more, Daju thought that the little master was too embarrassed to accept its gift, picked up the bamboo rat, jumped up, and chased after it!

The two big men in Liuzhu Forest were flustered by the wind. After a while, there was a bang, and laughter resounded throughout the world.

Wei Liu had never lost his composure in front of his subordinates before. He clutched his stomach, bent over with a smile, pointed in the direction where a person and a dog left, and said out of breath, "Su Chen, is your sister okay? Do you want her?" Follow up and help?"

Su Chen wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and waved his hands, "It's okay, she can handle it." No, her cheeks were sore from laughing.

On the other side, Su Mu, who was expected by her brother to "get it done", after running for a while, thought she could stop, but she didn't expect that the rustling sound from behind made her feel uncomfortable. Only a touch of orange was seen.

"Mom!" and ran away, shouting, "Dad, help me!"

Father Su, who was preparing to kill a chicken in the yard, shook his hand and almost cut the wrong place, before he could put his hand down. He quickly rushed out of the courtyard gate, "What's the matter?"

Su's mother also grabbed the chicken and followed closely behind.

Su Mu ran behind his father, pointed at Daju who was chasing after him, and said in grief and indignation: "Daju chases me!"

Father Su took a closer look, and was overjoyed when he saw what was in Daju's mouth, "Mumu is still so afraid of mice "

"Dad!"

"Okay, okay." Mother Su glared at her wife, knowing that her daughter didn't want to see this thing, and even teasing her, people really go back as they get older.

"Hey, what are you guys doing at the door?" It turned out that it was a villager who was returning home from work and asked casually.

Su's father pointed at the bamboo mouse in Daju's mouth, laughed and said, "It's not that my family's Daju hunted a bamboo mouse, which scared my Mumu." "The bamboo mouse at this time is a good thing.