80

Chapter 80 Livestock

The smile on Su Mu's face froze for a few seconds, and he looked at him firmly, "What about you? What do you think?"

Gu Shi looked down at her and said seriously, "Of course I refused."

"You, You..." Why did he refuse?

It seems that he has bound him by himself. With his talent, he should not be trapped in this countryside.

Su Mu's expression was straightforward, and Gu Shi could see what she was thinking at a glance, and pinched her shiny face, "Don't think too much. I'm used to this free and undisciplined life, and I don't want to go to the company Bound by the rules."

Seeing that her expression was still tense, she chuckled and said, "It won't hinder me from working for the company if I stay here."

"Really?" Su Mu looked at him suspiciously.

"Of course."

Gu Shi hugged her into his arms and settled down in the countryside. Indeed, it did not stop him from expanding the Gu family. Before that, he was planning to enter the foreign market. If this work can be carried out smoothly, Gu Shi The ranking of the group in the world will be improved by several places.

He has always been ambitious.

Su Mu: "Have you really made up your mind?"

"Yes, you've made up your mind. From now on, I will rely on Mu Mu to support me." He put his head on her shoulder, and his tone was soft like a whisper, kind of coquettish.

Su Mu couldn't bear his appearance the most, so he stretched out his hand and pushed his forehead, "It's a good idea, get up." "

No."

"Why do you look like a child?"

"Don't you like it?"

Su Mu patted his forehead. Slapping his face, "I don't like it, sister, I don't want to date children."

Gu Shi curled his lips and said, "What about now?" He leaned closer to her, and the distance between the corners of their lips was less than two centimeters.

"That's it..." Su Mu pushed him away, "Don't think about other things, come with me to the yard to enjoy the moon!" As soon as she

finished speaking, she ran outside first.

Gu Shi smiled and shook his head, got up and followed.

The grass in the front and back yards has grown quite high, and it is itchy, soft and very comfortable to step on.

Su Mu took off his shoes and lay on his back. There was not only a full moon in the night sky, but also countless stars, twinkling and twinkling, clean and pure.

Gu Shi followed her example and lay side by side with her.

"At this time, the imperial capital has frost and the temperature is low, but the south is still warm like spring." "In the

south, winter is short and summer is long. When December and January, the temperature drops sharply, and it is still a few degrees above zero on the bright side. More than ten degrees, it will be freezing cold." "

When I built the house, I took this into consideration and installed floor heating, so this winter will not be difficult." Gu Shizhu also had the idea of ​​bringing his grandparents over to recuperate. Naturally think comprehensively.