34

Chapter 34 Orders

With Gu Shi and Wei Liu's affirmation, Su Mu was relieved, she was afraid that someone deliberately placed an order with a new account to play tricks on her.

Now that the order is OK, she starts to prepare for the shipment.

As early as when applying for the store, Su Mu purchased express packaging materials online, and also customized an exclusive express box for a flower shop. The pattern designed by Xiaoju herself.

She went to the warehouse to move out the boxes and materials, and spread a bamboo mat on the floor so that the boxes would not get dirty.

The price of a flower shop is expensive, and customer service must be done well, otherwise it will be dirty when delivered to customers, which will not give a good impression.

Several big men are there, so naturally she will not let her and a little girl work alone, but they don't know the names of flowers and they can't match the numbers, so she needs to do it herself to place the order of flower types.

Before preparing to pack, Su Mu asked his brother to go to the courier station at the entrance of the village and get some courier slips from Brother Daxin.

Then he said: "Gu Shi, please read the order information for me, that is, what kind of flowers the customers bought."

Gu Shi nodded, starting from the first order.

"One sunflower, one pink dahlia, red dahlia... the quantity of flowers needed for this order is one, and he bought all kinds of flowers in the store." Gu Shi glanced at the customer information , Ding Huai, is the name of the eldest brother's secretary, so he knew that the order was his own.

Su Mu: ...Sure enough, like Gu Shi and the others, they are not short of money.

She waved her hand, "Then you can rest first, don't read, I will pack this order first."

No need to pick and choose, she directly put the flowers cut in the morning into boxes of different sizes.

Inside the box is a layer of anti-shock fluffy shredded paper. Before putting each flower into the box, she injects a little power into it. This power will temporarily turn these flowers into "fake flowers", and the toughness will be enlarged by dozens of times instantly. times, no matter how bumpy and violent the express delivery is, they will remain unscathed.

After "casting the spell", the flower looks and feels the same as usual, only when you want to pull it, you will find that it is different.

But the aging time is only six or seven days. After this time limit, it will return to its usual toughness. However, the modern logistics speed is very fast, and it can be delivered to the customer before the time limit.

The first order was a lot, and she used several boxes to finish it. Among them, the sunflower box was almost as tall as her, which seemed a little shocking.

After Su Chen came back, he wrote down the recipient's contact information and address on the courier slip, and the order was only half completed.

The cut flowers were used up by the first order. Su Mu took the big scissors, got up and said, "Gu Shi, you come with me to cut the flowers. Big Brother Wei and Big Brother, you put the anti-vibration shredded paper in the box and lay it out. You guys."

Wei Liu patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you." These days, he fell in love with this kind of simple physical labor, which is much easier than using his brain.