37

Chapter 37

Mrs. Wang is really a face-saving person. After signing the land sale contract, she hasn't gone out for a few days.

But these things have nothing to do with Su Mu. The homestead and more than a hundred acres of land are all in her pocket. She walks out of the yard every morning, stands on the side of the road and looks at the fields as far as she can see. happy.

However, there were still some crops planted in some fields. Su Mu looked at it as a pity, so he had to use supernatural powers to quietly spawn them, shortening the maturity cycle as soon as possible, and soon there would be another income.

She bought these lands, and the crops were naturally included in them.

Recently, the young people who went out to work in the village have come back one after another. With the money to sell the land, they no longer have to leave their hometowns to work hard in unfamiliar cities, and they don't have to suffer the cold eyes of the world or endure the pain of parting from their relatives.

The people whose land is not in this area are looking forward to when Su Mu will buy the land again. They are envious of the villagers who sold the land and turned into millionaires. Some built new houses, some bought cars, and some entered Buying a house or shop in the city, half of the people are in high spirits, while the other half are secretly disappointed.

No matter what, the incident of Su Mu's land purchase was like a stone that fell on the calm lake in Huayuan Village, causing circles of ripples.

After the villagers sold the land, few people came to the Su family's yard. The Su family was originally located on the edge of the village, but now it looks more like a Taoyuan family hidden in the city.

After getting the transfer contract, Su Mu asked Gu Shi to choose the position he liked. She could tell that Gu Shi liked to be quiet and was not good at getting along with others. How restrained and uncomfortable he was during his stay at home .

And Gu Shi also wanted to build the house quickly and move out of Su's house. It's not that he didn't like staying in Su's house, but the longer he stayed in Su's house, the rumors from the villagers would linger for a day. He was fine, but this For a little girl, it is inevitable to bear more pressure.

Just as Su Mu expected, Gu Shi chose the land at the foot of the mountain, not far from Su's house, about two to three hundred meters away, with mountain springs and streams passing by, so it was considered a very good place.

Since he chose the west bank of the creek, Su Mu chose the east bank. The distance between the two places is less than a hundred meters. The location she chose was closer to her home, and Su's father and Su's mother also expressed their satisfaction.

"Gu Shi, have you found a designer and a construction team? Can you bring me one?"

She really has no connections, and her father knows a few construction teams, but they can only make relatively simple houses in the countryside, like Villas or other styles of buildings are not what they are good at.

It can barely be done, but it is done roughly. This is where she will live forever, and Su Mu doesn't want to settle for it.

Gu Shi: "Yes, he will come in a few days. You can ask him to help with the design, and it will be used to offset his food and housing."

Su Mu was overjoyed, and nodded like a millet: "No problem, live for a year Half a year is fine!"

Good designers are hard to find, and the fees are not cheap, so if Gu Shi recommends it, you can't go wrong.