48

Chapter 48 Mature

Nuomici lychees usually mature in late June, as did the Su family's lychees in the past, but this year, with the blessing of Su Mu's supernatural ability, they matured a month earlier.

The lychees were ripe, and the discussion with Fu Da was also on the agenda. She called him two days in advance, and Fu Da said that he would come over this weekend.

Su's father was always worried that the lychees tasted bad, and he was afraid that Fu Dabai would make a trip, so he went up the mountain, picked two bunches at random, and tasted them.

The red-shelled fruit has a very thin skin. When he gently tore it off with his hands, the skin fell off easily, revealing the white translucent flesh.

You can't go wrong just by looking at the appearance, Su's father has a little confidence, put it in his mouth and taste it carefully, the flesh is extremely sweet and smooth, just sip it lightly, the abundant juice will explode, very sweet, but It's not that cloying sweetness, but a very soft sweetness.

He ate several in a row, it was really delicious, he had never tasted such delicious lychees.

When going down the mountain, he picked several bunches and brought them home for them to taste.

When I got home, I was greeted unanimously by everyone.

Su's mother stared slightly: "I haven't been up the mountain for a few days, and the lychees have grown so big?"

She was right, all the lychees brought home by Su's father were only a little smaller than the eggs, and after peeling, they were almost It's all pulp and the core is very small.

"Well, I've seen it. Most of them look like this. This year's harvest is bumper." Father Su's face was filled with a satisfied smile. For him, the fruit full of branches is the best reward for his hard work. .

Gu Shi and the others were also slowly peeling the lychee and enjoying it.

"It's more delicious than hanging green."

"Sweet as honey."

He Fu stared at the two very weak people. Lychees are delicious, but they are hot in nature. Eating too much can easily get angry. Everyone eats After two or three, he stopped them from eating them. Gu Shi and Tang Hui looked at the juicy lychees with regret in their eyes.

But Su Mu didn't have this problem, and she enjoyed eating one after another. She even put the lychees in the freezer, and the frozen lychees tasted as delicious as ice cream.

Then, she peeled a small bowl of lychee meat and stirred it with yogurt, and the delicious little dessert lychee yogurt was ready.

In the hot summer, of course, it is best to freeze before eating.

This behavior of hers was condemned by Gu Shi and Tang Hui's eyes, and it was a proper way to arouse hatred.

Su Mu said convincingly: "Who told you that you haven't taken care of your health yet?!"

Gu Shi and Tang Hui were completely defeated, and they decided that they would never dislike all kinds of nourishing soups in the future.

On the weekend, Fu Da arrived as scheduled. This time he couldn't stay too long, so he didn't bring his father with him.

He had already greeted Su Mu in advance, and after sitting at Su's house for a few minutes, the group went up the mountain.

Su's father, Su Mu, mainly accompanied the guests, while the three of Gu Shi and the others simply joined in the fun.