chapter 9

I was finally done with changing while harumi was still eating some pancakes i made a few minutes ago.
My handy buzzed and I looked at the screen while my jar nearly dropped.
"OMG HARUMIIII!" i screamed what made her flinch and dropped her fork.
"What happened?" She asked and sighed.
"Sae texted me!" I yelled now exited and opened the chat.

Sae pookie<3

give me your address

What?😰

I'll pick you up

OSHAJSJHSJA WHAT IS THAT A JOKE
ARE YOU REALLY SAE
HELP I'M DYING

accept the offer or not
I don't care

WHAT OFC
*Cutely sends address*

I'll be there in twenty minutes

(Guys if you ask why Sae is always so cold and is now suddenly nice, it's because you're not like those other girls🤗/j)
"HARUMI OMG SAE IS PICKING US UP!" she looked a little bit shocked at me. "what do you mean. Isn't he like always really pissed" she asked me. "mh i guess so but to be honest his messages weren't really friendly" i chuckled and she didn't asked more questions.

Balls.

GUYS
GUESS WHAT

Monster 🤗
You're coming now to our match!

I mean yes I am
BUT

shidou 😐
What's wrong?😰

Rin
What is it

SAE IS PICKING ME UP
HE JUST TEXTED ME AND ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS!

Shidou 😐
WHAT FR
I'M NOT JEALOUS OR SOMETHING 😭

Rin
What why?

Because he's in love with me😼

Karasu 😐
Rin's crying

Rin
No it's just that
if i could i would have picked you up too

Rin went offline

Whoa
I think I'm in a love triangle with the two itoshi brothers

Monster 🤗
I'm still your pookie number one right?

Ofc😘

Nagi
What about me

Of course nail
*Nail
*NAIL
WTF
*NAGI

Reo
Whoa Nagi you got a nickname

Nagi
Nail?...

Yes nail🤗

Monster 🤗
I'm so jealous
I don't have a nickname

Don't worry I'll think about one:>
OH MY GOD I THINK THE DOORBELL RANG
SAE IS HERE
WUSZZSUAUSUHDS
DYING RIGHT NOW
BYE

monster 🤗
Have fun...

Shidou 😐
Definitely not jealous 😒

I ran towards the door and quickly opened it only to look into two dark brown eyes. Not sae eyes😒
"Mr itoshi is waiting in the car" he said without changing his expression while my eyes flew to a red sports car.
"Harumi let's go!" I yelled and she quickly followed me to the car.

I opened the door and my eyes quickly got blessed with two turquoise orbs from no one other than Sae. "hey" i said and smiled a little. "i hope you don't mind my friend harumi" i said calmly.
' i can't bring my true personality out in front of him😓'

"Take a seat i don't care" he said while I sat down and harumi did the same.
"You have soo pretty eyes" i said exited and looked straight into his eyes.

"Thanks" his two beautiful eyes made now contact with mine and began to talk again. "soo does this mean we're married now?" I asked with a grin.
' he can't say no I'm too attractive for that ' i thought before he broke my heart again.
"No again" i grabbed my heart dramatically and gasped. "why?! I thought we were in an happy relationship" i said now really disappointed.

"I mean you also texted me that you wouldn't care if we marry right?" I said still pouting. "tch i don't care"
'the same answer 😒...'

" That means yes right?" I grinned and he just rolled his eyes at me.
"We're in five minutes there so just i don't know close your eyes or something" he sighed but had still his eyes rested on mine.

The rest of the time i just chatted a little with harumi until the car stopped and we were now in front of a huge stadium.
"So the game is starting in one hour and that means i still have time to do something with you right?" I said and looked at Sae.

"Yes ig but didn't you want to go to your other friends or something?" He asked me and I saw harumi clinging onto my arm.

"Right, i should go now but don't worry I'll see you after the game! Good luck pookie!" I yelled before I went together with harumi onto my arm through the huge doors.

"Hmm the room should be right here!..." I said and pointed now at a metal door.

I

slowly opened the door and already saw a lot of eyes on me.
I went through the doorframe and looked straight into a pair of two yellow orbs.
"BACHIRA!" i yelled and jumped towards him to hug him.
"Y/n! " He yelled Back and wrapped his arms also around me.

"Hey y/n" chigiri greeted me now to and I quickly let go of bachira only to ran towards chigiri. "i love your hair!" I said and touched his beautiful red hair and when I turn around to go towards my Rin pookie i saw how harumi was hugging him and was nearly squeashing him to death....

________
lmao my vacations are so boring 😓
Anyways
HAVE A GREAT DAY MY POOKIES😘
(sorry for my grammar 😰)