chapter 14

"Hop into the car, you're staying this night at mine" i heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and met eyes with two teal orbs. "eh? Sae" i asked confused.

/Guys at first I really wanted to make Rin saying that but than you all gave me the idea of Sae and I just got a better idea🤗/

"didn't you hear me? get in"
' was THE itoshi sae really asking me to stay over the night at his house?!'

I didn't really know what to say so i just nodded and noticed how a big smile crept over my face.
He opened me the door from his expensive red car  and I took a seat. (lmao i have no idea what his car would look like but i think he would have some expensive luxury red sport car)

"By the way, Why were you still here ?" I asked him as he also took the seat and started the car. "i still had a meeting" i nodded and asked him another question. "are you living with rin together? I mean you're brothers" i asked him but he shook his head.

"No i have my own house" he said and didn't take his eyes away from the road.
'My a few weeks ago I never would have thought I'd be sitting in sae itoshi's car and would stay over at his '

"Why are you so nice to me? Don't take me wrong i really like it but weren't you like... Annoyed by me or found me weird?" I asked him a little bit unsure.
"Hm i guess i really found you weird but i also think I found some interest in you"
My heart made a little jump and there it was again.
This feeling i had all the time when I was with Rin.
'please don't say I'm falling for the itoshi brothers...'
(No fr like i wouldn't know who to choose)

The car stopped and we were standing in front of a huge building.
"Are you sure you're only 18 i mean how can you be so rich?" I asked shocked.
He gave me a little 'hm' and opened the door.

"We have a little guestroom so you can sleep there" he said.
"But let's eat something first. You must be hungry" and with that he walked towards the kitchen and I quickly followed his steps.

"How can I be sure that you aren't trying to kidnap me?" I asked him and sat down.
"would you find it bad?" He said and I chuckled a bit.
"No, not at all"

While he made us some food i took my phone out to text into our gc.

Balls.
(Help I always forgot to write the group name I'll correct it now😭)

GUYS😭
OMG I SWEAR IT'S MY LUCKY DAY

monster 🤗
WHOA WHAT HAPPENED

Harumi 💕
What?
Are you happy that I left you alone on the street?😂

Isagi
Wtf

Rin
Wtf Harumi
What did you do?

Harumi 💕
Nothing 😊
I just left her alone because she was such a bitch

Rin
What the fuck is wrong with you

to : are you happy that i left you alone on the street?😂
YES GURL I AM
SAE came and picked me up and now I'm staying at his home over the night🤗

Rin
WHAT

Monster 🤗
Bro's jealous

Ayru
he's having a tantrum
That's so not glam

WHAT GUYS
I'M SO HAPPY WTF

LOOK
@shidou😐