chapter 10

Harumi was nearly squeashing him to death while I was still touching chigiris beautiful hair.
"Uhm so are you all exited for the match?" I asked now and decided to ignore the little moment between harumi and Rin.
"Yes of course but i think we can win!" Said isagi when a really tall guy approached me. "your hair, and your eyes..
Are so stylish" he said and began to touch my hair.
"Thanks" i said and coughed awkwardly.
'ew creep'

I began to talk with bachira about some uhm things but my eyes felt the whole time onto harumi and Rin who talked and laughed together no wait let me correct it, harumi who talked and laughed while Rin looked at her in disgusted.

"So did Sae really bring you here?" Asked me my favorite buddy while he was rolling on a bench. "YES! and to be honest I think we're now officially married " i said proudly. "whoa I'm so happy for you, but also ... I thought I was your number 1 pookie" bachira said now disappointed and sighed. "mhh well your my number one of course but Sae is my number zero!" I said and jumped onto his back what made him stumble and fell on the ground.

"Tch could you two please stop with this nonsense, the match is starting in twenty minutes and I still want some time to relax without getting annoyed by two idiots" Rin said annoyed and gave us a death stare. "man do you need some pads?" I asked and stood up. "yeah what's wrong rinnie?" Bachira asked and I think he annoyed him even more with that.

"Common y/n you're always so annoying just leave Rin alone" harumi sighed.
Wtf?
I was the one who bring her to the match.
Without me she wouldn't even have met Rin and now she's telling me to leave him alone?
I only rolled my eyes and ignored her comment. She's such a nice girl. REALLY! but if it's coming to Rin she's like a new person.

"Hey y/n I'm sorry I was still in the shower" i looked to the right and saw Nagi. OSHAJSJHSJA WHAT HE WAS EVEN MORE HANDSOME THAN IN THE PICTURES?!

"AHHHH NAGI" i yelled and jumped towards him what made him also fell onto the ground. "didn't I told you one second ago not to annoy me" Rin said annoyed.
"Tch what's wrong with you even your brother is nicer than you" i mumbled but put my attention back to nagi.
"I'm so happy to meet you in person than just in genshin" i said and helped Nagi up.

"Oh wait i have something for you!" I Said and rummaged in my pocket only to take a little plastic ring out.
'actually was this wedding ring for sae but i totally forgot so i need to improve '

"It's a wedding ring" i said proudly and took his hand to put the ring on him.

"Oh thanks y/n" he said and I swore I could've seen a little smile.
"You it's actually from my little cousin but i think she doesn't need it anymore so now your officially my new husband, just like Sae" i said now proudly again.
"Man you're collecting husbands like pokemon cards" sighed reo besides us.

"I know and I'm proud of it" i said but got interrupted from Rin who went out of the room.
"Y/n look what you've done! Why are you here when you're only distracting Rin?!" Harumi said and went out the door after rin.

"What the fuck is wrong with this girl?" I said upset and laid down on a bench.
"Man why does she have crush in Rin anyways? " Asked now karasu.
"Well i mean he's very attractive and his eyes a also really pretty and maybe he isn't even so bad If you know him"  it blurted out of me and I quickly held my hand over my mouth.
"Ah ignore what i just said i only like him because he's my pookie yk" i said and looked through the room.

"Don't say you have a crush on Rin too?" Said eita and sighed. "no of course not and by the way..." I said while on pair of eyes were the whole time missing and I didn't even noticed. "where's shidou? I was so exited to fight him" i said a little disappointed. "pff you only noticed it yet? And yeah he got chosen from the u20 team, that means he's playing with the opposites team" explained isagi.

"WHAT I'M SO JEALOUS!" i yelled and all of them looked at me. "he's playing together with Sae. I bet he's trying to steal my husband " i said and threw myself on the floor. "the game is starting in like ten minutes and Rin isn't here" isagi said.

"I'm going to look for him" bachira said exited and jumped towards the door.
"I'll also go to my seats and get ready. I'll cheer for you" i chuckled and followed bachira to the door.
"Good luck guys" i said and they all said bye to me while bachira pulled me out of the room.

"Good luck finding Rin!" I shouted and went into the opposites direction of him. I went through the long hallways when I finally found the right row. I went closer and saw harumi already sitting there.
"Hi" i simply said and took my sit.
She didn't responded and just looked back at her phone screen.
I sighed and put also my phone out, even if the match was starting in like five minutes.

Kaiser fan#1

YOOO
HOW R U?!

yeah I had a friend named mike who was also a huge kaiser fan just like me. We met like one week ago and he was just like me.🤗
i mean of course I'm loyal to Sae and Nagi and bachira and Rin and reo and chigiri and kunigami and yeahhh you know but have you seen kaiser😰

Kaiser Fan#1

YO
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

lmao I'm at a football game 😰

WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING SOCCER?!

NO😭
BUT FRIENDS OF MINE ARE PLAYING HERE AGAINST THE U20!

Wait blue lock?
Ah I heard of them

YAH I'M SO EXITED TO SEE THEM PLAYING

Yah I wish I could also watch them but yk I'm living in Germany 😓

BRO THAT'S SO GREAT
YOU CAN LITERALLY MEET KAISER WDYM

yeah he's so hot🤭

RIGHT
OH THE MATCH IS STARRING
BYE!

HAVE FUN
BYE Y/N

i put my phone away and looked back to the field where now the two teams were walking into.
And with that the match began.

_______
BYE GUYS
Oh and I swear at first I didn't want to make harumi such a pick me but it just happened some how😭
I don't know why but i hate her so much💀