Funny.

TW! sh, suicide

It's funny. It's funny how everyone think it's a joke. That I'm just kidding. That I won't actually kill myself. How silly.

That's what Dazai thought while doing his daily routine. He took a deep breath and slid the knife on his skin, making another cut. The pain felt so good, making him actually feel something. The empty feeling was gone. Even if it was just for a moment.

But wait. What if they actually know it's not? What if they actually know that I'm not kidding? What if they actually just don't care about me? Hah. Even better then.

A smile formed on his face as he had made a few more cuts. He adored his amazing artwork for a while. He still couldn't decide what suicide method he should use.

I guess hanging myself could work, right?

That was his final choice. He went to his room and took out a rope. He was ready to kick the chair, when he realized, that there was one more thing he really wanted to do. He took out his phone and opened messages to "Slug".

You: Heyy slug~

Read, 5:59pm

Slug: What tf do you want bastard?!

Read, 6:00pm

You: Yk, I just wanted to apologize for leaving you back then. I know I could've told you that I'm leaving, but I didn't want to worry you, you know? And I thought setting the bomb under your car was necessary, in case you'd want to chase after me. I'm sorry, Chuuya. I won't be a burden to you anymore, bye

Read, 6:05pm

Slug: Dazai what's going on.

Delivered, 6:06pm

Slug: Osamu?

Delivered, 6:06pm

He felt relieved now. He was actually honest for the first time in a lot of years. Yes, he was ready now. He put the loop around his neck once again.

Am I really sure I want to do this though? Yes. I'm sure.

He took a few final breathes.

I hope Chuuya won't be mad.

That was the last thought that flew through his mind as he kicked the chair. The rope immediately tightened up, making it impossible to breathe. How amazing it felt. A few tears ran down his cheeks. Tears of happiness and of course, pain. He felt the death coming. The feeling of relief. He could finally rest. He's going to disappear from this world forever. How funny.

He didn't even get to see the person that was standing in front of his room right now. The person who had tears in their eyes. The person, whose world has shattered in pieces the moment they saw the man hanging from the ceiling. That person was short, had long hair tied in a loose ponytail and a hat on top of their head.

-Dazai..?

The end :)

words: 463(I know this is a short one-)

A/N

So this is my first time publishing any of my work, let me know what you think in the comments!

(Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language TwT)

Requests are open!

Have a nice day, afternoon, or night!