Double suicide

TW: suicide, death

Contains soukoku!

This is inspired by @savorysilence ("Bungou Stray Dogs x Male Reader Oneshots", Chuuya)

-This feels nice, doesn't it?- Dazai smiled as he looked at the shining through the night city.

-Yeah. The view truly is amazing- Chuuya agreed as he sighed deeply and smiled.

-Shame this is the last time we're seeing this- He chuckled softly.

-I've been meaning to ask, are you sure you want to do this with me though? You know you don't have to- Dazai looked at his partner.

-I'm sure. This world is too cruel for me anyway. I can't continue on living here- Chuuya looked him in the eyes and smiled as he took Dazai's hand and connected their fingers.

-Alright then...- Dazai said as he looked back at the city. He still felt bad about the fact that Chuuya's going to die with him. They sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company for the last time. This really was their last evening ever.

-Chuuya... what if I survive and you don't..? I'd never be able to forgive myself for that...- Dazai sniffed. Chuuya once again chuckled softly.

-Don't worry, I don't think any of us will survive. But if you do, don't blame yourself. I wouldn't be mad at you for such thing. It's not like you can control it. Anyways, I think it's about time we end this, right?- He said as he stood up.

-Yeah-Dazai also stood up.

-It was nice knowing you, Dazai. I enjoyed your company and I have no regrets in meeting you. You really made my life better.- Chuuya smiled as he looked at his partner.

-Same goes to you, Chuuya. And I'm sorry for leaving you back then- Dazai said as he hugged the ginger.

-It's okay, I understand.

They kissed for the last time and looked in each other's eyes. Then they stepped closer to the edge of the building and held hands together.

-3,2,1- They said at the same time and fell. The wind was roaming in their ears. Dazai pulled Chuuya closer to him and hugged him.

-I love you!-Chuuya screamed in his ear.

-I love you too!-Dazai screamed back. 

Soon, they passed out before hitting the ground and then there was just darkness.

Dazai suddenly opened his eyes as he sat up. Where exactly was he? What happened to Chuuya? So many question were popping up in his head. He breathed heavily. Everything hurt.

-I see you're finally awake-He heard a familiar voice. When he looked up he saw Kunikida.

I survived..? No... This can't be real...

-Where's Chuuya?- That was the first thing he said.

-Nakahara-san... didn't make it- Those words felt like he just got stabbed.

-What.

-I'm sorry, Dazai.

He felt his eyes getting wet. Tears started running down his cheeks. His only fear became reality. He let out a painful scream. He didn't even care about his emotions showing, he couldn't hide them. It was all too painful. Kunikida even tried comforting him, but it didn't work. He sat there and cried for hours, or even days. Why did he have to be the one who survived? Chuuya's life had so much more meaning than his boring, useless existence.

He never left that room. He simply jumped out of the window during night. He was found dead in the morning.

Now they could be together in the afterlife. That is if such thing exists.

Words: 534

A/N

Yeah, I hope you liked this, and I probably won't write anything for a longer time now because I have some really important exams at the end of May so yeah..

Have a good day/afternoon/night <3