info!!!

This is obviously not an actual chapter, but I am aware that I owe y'all some kind of explanation. I know I was supposed to go back to writing, or at least I planned to do that. However there's a lot going on in my life rn. 

New school, which means new environment, new people, new friends, new rules etc. There's overall a lot of things that I still have to get used to. I also recently started therapy which is not easy to me, and there's a lot of other issues and things I have to deal with.

I do have a draft that I'm planning to post as soon as I finish it, but other than that I don't really know when will be the next time I update, but I'll try to post something once a few months or so.

Dw, I'm still gonna be responding to your comments etc, cuz I really like talking with y'all!

There's also one more important thing I'd like to say, which I didn't before.

I know that most of you are struggling with things and stuff so I just wanted to say that if you ever need to, please feel free to vent in the comment section or even text me if you need someone to talk to. I'm not promising that I'll be able to help, but I'm here for every single one of you. All of you matter to me, all of you are valid.

I hope you'll have an amazing day/afternoon/night <3