The one with the reunion

Enjoy!
___________

Klim's point of view

My phone starts ringing while I'm making breakfast. General manager. "Hello" I answer. "Klim hello! I'm calling to let you know that we've traded you to Edmonton" he says.

Oh. "Oh wow okay" I reply shocked. "We loved having you play for us and I wish you luck on your next chapter" he says. "Thank you" I reply.

A few minutes after hanging up my phones ringing again. "Hello" I greet. "Klim its Ken, welcome to the Oilers" the man on the other side greets. "Thank you I'm excited" I reply.

Playing with McDavid and draisaitl is a huge opportunity for me and I'm looking forward to it. "We'll hook you up with a suite at the jw marriot when you arrive" he tells me. "Guess I'll see you then" I reply.

Once I've eaten and processed that I've been traded by the team that drafted me I start packing up my place and take the boxes to the post office sending them to the address that ken sent me over email then I book a flight for tomorrow.

The day goes by fast and now I'm headed to the new city. The flight there goes by fast and now I'm getting my suitcase and duffle bag of gear.

When I go through the doors I see a sign with my name on it and two of my new teammates. Connor and leon. "Welcome to Edmonton" leon greets. "Thank you, it's nice to meet you" I reply. "Your English is good" connor says.

I chuckle "I've been here a few years" I reply. They both nod and we load up Leon's car before going to the Jw where I'll be staying until I find a place.

"We've got a practice tomorrow so we'll see you there" connor says before leaving. I unpack my stuff and look out the window for a bit admiring the view.

The following morning I leave for practice and the guys are talking when I get into the locker room. "The new photographer is from russia" I hear one of the guys say.

Wait. A minute.

Vera's point of view

When I get to the arena and go to the office Amanda and John are talking. "They traded for a new player" amanda says when she sees me. "Anyone important gone?" I ask.

They both shake their heads "no but I heard the new guy is russian, maybe you can be friends" john says. "That's cool" I reply setting my stuff up and making sure I brought the right stuff. "He should be here at practice" amanda says.