The one with the mistletoe

Klim has been on fire lately and when I post this it's klims birthday!
Enjoy
_________________

While I take photos of the team skating around during practice ken Holland comes from his office and sits next to me on the bench. "So I saw photos of klim punching pasternak from the other night" he says.

Shit. We thought he was clear but I guess the big boss has seen the photos. "It was entirely my fault and he shouldn't be punished" I reply feeling guilty. "He won't be punished" he says.

I nod and wait for him to continue. "Just don't let it happen again" he adds. I nod "definitely won't happen again" I reassure him. He nods "great" he says then stands up leaving. That was scary.

Klim skates over after he leaves "what was that about?" He asks. "He saw the photos of you hitting pasternak" I answer standing up. "Oh" he says with his smile dropping. "You're not in trouble" I tell him. "Oh thank god" he says. "Pose for a pic" I say.

He smiles and poses while I take a couple photos of him. "There" he says as I finish. I show him "you look great" I tell him. "Thanks love" he says. I lean up and peck his lips real quick before jay yells at him to go back to practice.

Practice finishes up and we finish posting to social media for the day before klim and I go back home. "Sooo my moms coming to visit for christmas" I tell him. "Is she?" He asks. "Yeah for like a week" I answer.

"That should be fun" he says. "Yeah it's been awhile since I've seen her" I reply. "A few months" he says. I nod "yeah the holidays coming up is making me feel homesick" I frown.

His hand rests on my leg while he drives "I'm sorry" he says. "It's ok at least you're here and we're together" I smile. He squeezes my leg "finally" he says. I smile and lean in kissing his cheek "I love you klim" I whisper.

"I love you too vera" he whispers back. "I know we've only been together for like 2 months now" I start. "But?" He asks moving his hand. I frown and grab his hand "but I can't wait for a house, a white picket fence and a nice room for Kevin and plenty of room for our kids" I continue.

We make eye contact during the red light and he smiles "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah when I realized that I'm in love with you I knew that I wanted a future with you" I answer.

Our deep conversation is interrupted by the car behind us honking so he continues driving and we get home. "So a house?" He asks as we sit down. I smile "yeah, a house" I answer. "We can start looking if you want" he says.

My face heats up "r-really?" I ask. He nods "yeah baby why not?" He asks. I shrug "sure" I reply. "Maybe in a few months since the lease isn't up for awhile" he says. I nod leaning into him "good idea" I whisper. "I'm hungry, what should we have?" He asks.

That makes me hungry so I stand up "let's check our fridge" I answer going to the kitchen. He follows me and stand behind me with his hands on my waist "grilled cheese?" He asks. "Ehhh not my vibe right now" I answer. He chuckles "ok? Yogurt bowl?" He suggests.

"Yum! That sounds good" I say. He nods and we both make our own bowls. I take a photo of mine and he digs into his "this is good" he says. I smile watching him eat.

He's adorable. I love him.

After we sit down I take small bites while posting the photo I took.