The one with the i love you

Been busy pre-writing the next 2 stories and working which will be picking up a ton more next week
So I'm not sure how posting will be but enjoy this one ____________________________

"я люблю тебя, принцесса" (I love you princess) he whispers kissing between my breasts. I pull him back up and kiss him deeply "I love you too" I whisper resting my head against his.

He smiles "say that again" he whispers. I giggle "I love you too" I whisper resting my hands on the sides of his face. "I love you so much I feel like I'm always thinking about you" he whispers. I blush "you're so sweet" I whisper kissing him again.

As our lips are connected I feel him thrust inside me and I moan into his mouth, he smirks against my lips and continues moving his hips against mine. He pulls away and rests his head against mine "harder" I moan out. "Yeah?" He asks.

I bite my lip nodding "yes harder" I moan out. He sits up with his legs between mine and holds my hips then starts going harder. "Faster baby" I moan. "Fuck" he groans picking up the speed. My toes start to curl.

My moans take over and before I can say anything I'm cumming around him. "Fuck" he groans and continues moving. "Slow baby" I whisper catching my breath.

He slows down and leans down kissing my neck. "I love you" he moans. One of my hand stays at the back of his head and the others running down his back leaving scratches. "I love you too" I moan out.

"I'm close baby" he whispers. "Keep going" I whimper. His hand on my hip moves around to my ass squeezing it as he goes deeper "mine" he whispers thrusting inside me one last time.

We cuddle after he disposes of the condom then our cuddle is interrupted by his phone going off. "Oh shit they're calling for an emergency practice" he says checking his phone.

My phone then starts buzzing too so I check it.

Amanda

Emergency practice

We're needed

Vera

Ruined cuddle time

After I change into my uniform and he's gotten his clothes back on we leave to the arena. "I'll see you on the ice" I tell him. He leans down pecking my lips "i love you" he whispers.

I smile "I love you too" I whisper back. He smiles and kisses me gently before leaving to the locker room. I bite my lip and walk off to the media room. "You didn't fix your hair" she says. "Shit" I whisper and put my hair in a messy bun.

She smirks knowingly and goes back to posting about janmarks birthday and I make sure I have the camera equipment I need before going to the bench for shots of the empty arena.

Those are my favourite photos to take and ones of the fans. "Hey" I hear behind me. I turn and dylans there "oh hi" I reply. "Didn't expect you to be at an emergency practice" he says.

"Yeah I didn't expect to be summoned" I reply. He chuckles "well it's good to see ya" he says before skating off. Right after that klim comes walking through the tunnel slightly glaring at dylan "babe relax I'm yours" I tell him just so he could hear.