The one with the Cat

Playoffs start on Monday! I'm so excited and I'm so dang proud of the Oilers hehe uh Enjoy!
______________

"Klim stop that tickles" I squeal. He stops tickling me and wraps his arms around my waist "i love hearing you laugh" he whispers leaving kisses on my neck. "Could just tell me some jokes" I reply. "True" he whispers.

We share a few kisses before he sits down on the toilet and I stand between his legs and clip his hair back before applying the face mask onto his face "its cold" he whispers.

I giggle "you look so cute" I tell him. He smiles "thank you but you're cuter" he says. I blush "thank you" I whisper then wash my hand before putting my hair back "can I?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I say.

He stands up and lifts me onto the counter then starts putting the face mask on my face. "Avoid the brows" I tell him. "I know v" he says.

After he washes his hands I hop off the counter and we go over to the living room, I set a timer and he puts new girl on the tv. "This is fun" he says. I giggle "I agree and you look really cute" I reply.

Our eyes meet and he smiles "thank you" he whispers. I smile and lean in "you're very welcome" I whisper pecking his lips. "My princess" he whispers pecking my lips. "All yours" I whisper back happily.

The timer goes off and we go into the bathroom wiping the masks off our faces. "Here" I say handing him some moisturizer. He takes it and rubs some on his face while I put it where I need it most then he fills the tub.

I take my hair out of the bun and braid it back then I feel his hands rest on my waist. "This needs to come off" he whispers tugging at my shirt. "Oh yeah?" I ask. He smirks "ah ha" he says.

He lets me finishing braiding my hair then he lifts my shirt off my body then he starts kissing my neck "mmmm I love you" he whispers. I turn around in his arms and look up at him "I love you too" I whisper.

We share a few kisses and he strips down before getting in the tub and I get in infront of him and he wraps his arms around my waist gently.

"We should get a pet" he suggests. "Really? Like what?" I ask. "A cat" he answers. I gasp "yes! I'd love a cat" I pout. He kisses the side of my head "okay we'll go get a cat later" he says.

I smile happily "yay! We should look at the shelters" I say. "Yes we can do that" he says. I smile leaning my back against his chest "yay" I cheer.

After our bath we get dressed and leave to a shelter near by. "Hello what can we do for you today?" The guy at the front desk asks. "We are here to get a cat" I answer happily.

He nods "great come with me and I'll show you our cats" he says. I nod and we follow him to the cats, we look at a few and he helps us find one that likes us. We get to a cute grey haired cat named kevin and he immediately starts purring and sniffing klim.

"Seems as tho Kevin loves you" the guy says. "He's adorable" I gush. "We'll take him" klim says. We pay for the fees and he's put in a crate then we're leaving with our new cat.

Klim drives us to a pet store and he carries kevin around in his crate as we add things to the cart. Litter box. Litter. Toys. Even a hammock for him to lay on and a harness and leash to take him on walks and some catnip.