The one with the ejection

Enjoy
______________

The game in vegas went by, they won 4-3 in overtime. Klim got into a few scuffles but nothing too major. Now we're in La for 24 hours but currently I'm video chatting amanda.

I asked her to go over and feed and hangout with kevin while we're away and she called me on video chat to show him. "He's eating well" she says. "Good" I smile. "Hows the roadie?" She asks.

"Good" I answer watching kevin play with his toys. "Awe kevin" klim smiles sitting beside me. We talk with her for a little bit before we have to get ready for the game. "So no fighting today" I tell him as I'm buttoning his shirt.

He looks down at me "can't promise anything" he says. "It worries me when you fight" I reply. "You know I can handle myself" he whispers. "And? What if the guys bigger than you?" I ask.

Our eyes meet and he sighs "I promise I won't pick any fights with anyone bigger than me" he says. "Good" I whisper. He kisses my forehead gently "I love you" he whispers. I smile "I love you too" I tell him.

We share a few kisses before I quickly change and then we leave to meet the team. We sit together on the bus and I'm the first off. I walk ahead of everyone and take photos and a video of them getting off the bus.

As they walk ahead of me I send the photos and video off to amanda. Then I go wait for them on the bench. I take a few pics of the empty arena and while I am I hear a noise and turn seeing an La player. "Oh hi" he says. "Um hi" I reply.

"You must be their photographer" he says. I nod "I am indeed" I reply. "Didn't think they'd hire someone so pretty" he says looking me up and down. I shift uncomfortably and before I can say anything klims coming down the tunnel in his shorts and oilers shirt.

He looks between us and rests his hand on my waist "you get some good photos babe?" He asks. "I did" I answer. The la player looks between us "well it was nice meeting you" he says then starts leaving. "See you kempe" klim says.

I look up at him "wanna see the photos?" I ask him. "Sure" he smiles. I smile and show him "see" I say. "Woah" he says. "Baby they're so good" he says. I smile happily "thank you bub" I whisper.

After I give him a couple good luck kisses he goes back to the locker room to get ready and I wait outside the tunnel while the kings are already skating out and a few seconds later the door opens and they're coming out of the locker room.

Right after they're all on the ice I go on the bench taking a few photos of them before going to the bottom of a section and taking photos during warmups and then I go back to the hall and send them all to amanda.

Then during the game I watch from the tunnel for a bit before going down to my spot again. Then I take photos for the first period, during intermission I sent everything so far to amanda back home.

Once second period has started I sit on the stool watching as klim hits someone against the boards which then causes a scuffle.

Nothing happens after and the game continues without klim getting a penalty for the hit. Then during a faceoff I see kempe say something to him and they both look over at me then at each other, kempe says something else but the pucks dropped then their  gloves are dropped.

I sit up and take photos while also being worried he'll get hurt. Kempe slips and klims ontop but still hitting him. The refs pull him off and send him to the penalty box. "5 minutes for roughing given to kings number 9 adrian kempe and Oilers number 21 klim kostin" the ref announces.