The one with the test

Sorry it's taken me forever writing this enjoy!
__________________________

Game 2 at home they lost but games 3 and 4 in la they won so the Oilers are now leading 3 games to 1. That means if they win game 5 tomorrow that means they are going to round 2. It has been a week and a couple days since the playoffs started and klims been in playoff mode.

I went on the road with them and amanda had the photos posted from home once I sent them over to her. The nausea has continued to come and go and I've been bed ridden since we got back from LA yesterday morning because of throwing up and not keeping anything down.

"You sure you'll be able to come to practice tonight?" Klim asks coming back into our room. "Yes baby I'm feeling better than earlier" I answer. He nods and kisses the side of my head "you sure sure?" He asks. "Yes I'm fine just a stomach bug my period should be coming any day now" I answer getting out of bed.

He frowns "ok" he whispers then hugs me. I look up at him with my hands pressed to his chest "dont be sad if it does come" I say. He sighs "that just means we'll have to try harder next month" he replies tucking a hair behind my ear.

Not sure how doing it multiple times a day won't get me pregnant. "It should be coming in 3 days so if it doesn't I'll test ok" I tell him. "Maybe wait a few days after that" he says. I nod "ok" I whisper.

We leave our room and go out to kevin meowing. "Have you fed him?" I ask him. "Not yet" klim answers going over to the food dish and adding dry kibble. I take a whiff of the air and can smell the litter box from the kitchen even though it's in the guest bathroom.

"Can you check the litter box?" I ask. He raises his eyebrows before going over "it needs to be cleaned" he says. I close my eyes as nausea creeps up "yeah I can smell it from here" I reply covering my nose. "Ok ok I'm doing it" he says cleaning the litter box and kevin meows at him.

The nausea goes away as the smell does so I make something quick to eat before we have to go for the evening skate. Thankfully the nausea is gone the whole time we're at the arena so I'm able to do my job fully.

Since it was an evening skate it's pretty late when we're leaving so we go through a drive thru getting something to eat. On the quiet drive home I look out the window and think about tomorrows game. "You doing ok?" He asks. "Yeah baby" I answer holding his hand and giving it a squeeze.

spend the morning doing laundry and catching up on chores since we have been busy lately. By time the laundrys done, our beds made, the kitchens cleaned up and the couch blankets are folded klims walking in the door. "Woah" he says looking around.

"You didn't leave any chores for me to do did you?" he asks with a frown. "Nope" I answer hugging him. He kisses my forehead "thank you, I'll do them all tomorrow" he says. "Actually I didn't do the litter because I felt like I was going to throw up" I frown. "I did that yesterday love" he reminds me.

He's right he did. "Oh" I whisper. "You feeling ok?" He asks. "Yeah I'm kinda hungry" I answer rubbing my tummy. He smiles "well let's eat before we have the game" he says. I nod and we go over to the kitchen.

We end up having pasta since it seems to keep us both full for longer and then we're changing for the game. "If you are pregnant how long will you work for?" He asks. "Um I've been thinking of switching roles with amanda once the next season starts because I would be 7 months along" I answer.