Steve imagine

This one was requested by chicken_strips21 I hope you like it!

I was on my way home from work, it was a long, crappy day and I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend Steve since he would be there tonight. We almost always had a good time together. Once I got home and got my shoes off and my clothes I hopped in the shower letting the hot water run over my body, it felt good to shower after the long, crappy day I had. After I showered I got dried off and changed my clothes and started making some food since I was hungry, I hadn't ate since we were so busy at work, I made some some dinner for me and made some for Steve too. I turned on the radio and I never heard Steve sneak up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and I jumped. "Babe you scared the HELL out of me." I said half laughing. He chuckled, "I know that was my goal." He took a piece of food eating it before leaning against the counter.

"How was work?" I shrugged, "Busy, and bad. Nothing went right and like almost everyone was rude and it just wasn't good. How about you?" I finished making food and started to bring it to the table. "It was okay. Normal day nothing really happened out of the normal. I'm sorry you had a bad day. I shrugged, "Everyone gets them." He nodded and sat at the table then I did. We ate mostly in silence since we were both hungry and he cleaned up once we finished. He always does that when he doesn't have to but it's very sweet. I went and cleaned up a little bit around the house as Steve went to shower, as he did and after I finished cleaning up I laid down in bed.

After he showered and got dried off he came to my room to get dressed. He always kept clothes here since he was over here a lot. He laid down and got comfortable and kissed me gently and lovingly. I kissed him back and before we knew it it was a whole make out session. He got on top of me to kiss me deeper before he ran his hands through my strawberry blonde hair. And all over my thin body. After making out for a bit and starting to get heated. He hiccuped. "Sorry chick." He said before hiccuping again. I giggled, "It's okay honey." He kissed me again but was once again cut off by a hiccup he laid back down next to me with a pout as he hiccuped. I laid my head on his arm snuggling up to him and he wrapped his arms around me as he continued to hiccup. I ended up falling asleep to the sound of his hiccups.