Sodapop Imagine

For MiLegacy09

I was hanging out with the gang. Sodapop and I have been dating for 3 years. We are crazy for each other. We were sitting on the floor and he had his arm around me.

"Victoria why don't we go for a walk?" He whispered. I nodded. "Guys we're gonna for a walk to the park." They all smiled and nodded. We stood up and headed to the door.

It was a warm summer night. We headed out the door. As soon as we got off the steps I jumped on his back. He smiles and laughs.

He walked down the street a little before I jumped off. I was walking hand in hand with Soda when I heard a car coming. I looked behind us to see a Mustang. "Great." I said sarcastically. "Don't worry they're probably gonna pass by and yell mean things to us. The usual." I nodded.

They pulled up next to you and started talking. "Hey guys it's the guy from the DX station. Soda can right?" I didn't like it when people put Soda down. I was getting angry. "Guys look at the girl next to him." "She must be crazy to be with a dumb gas station worker." I lost it. I stopped.

"Who the hell do you guys think you are?! How would you like it if you worked at a gas station and people were making fun of you. He is not dumb! I bet none of you could take apart a car and put it back together like Sodapop can. He might not be the best in math, but he knows how to work on cars well. When your car breaks down he's he one who fixes them stupid." "Feisty girl." "Screw off!" "We'll be back greasers!" They drove away. "Jerk wads." "Thanks for backing me up." Soda said.

"I was just saying the truth. Besides they think they're all tough because of the money they have." "Yeah." "Soda I know what your thinking and you ain't stupid." "Yes I am." "Sodapop Patrick Curtis you are not stupid. You are the only one I know who can take apart a whole car and put it back together. Your smart in your own way." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

We got to the park and I saw the gang there. "Soda what's going on?" "Just wait." We walked closer. There was a heart made out of roses and there was my favorite picture of Soda and I.

It was Sodapop and I kissing on the beach in our swimsuits with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, he had his hands on my side supporting me. The gang was smiling. "Victoria." I turned around to see Soda on one knee. I smiled. "Victoria. I'm absolutely crazy for you. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much. You see the good side of me even tho I can't see it. I don't want anyone else but you."

He took a small black velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it and there was a beautiful diamond. "Victoria I love you so so much. Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" Happy tears came down my face. "Yes Soda." He put the ring on my finger and stood up. We hugged then I kissed him. "I love you too Soda." The gang clapped and hugged both of us.

I know it's not the best but I tried to make a nice and sweet one. I hope you like it though. Hope y'alls day went well. ~V🐴⚾️🌅