First Day

Y/N:

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring in your ear. You're not used to this. Normally, you'd wake up whenever you wanted and have a load of free time before your mom started to teach you. You've been homeschooled all your life and now, since you're in your junior year of high school and your parents both have full time jobs that required relocation, they decided that it was time you got a social life.

It's your first day of public school and your so nervous that you can feel yourself shaking at the thought of even going.

You shove your fear aside and start to get ready for the day.

You get out of your bed and make it. You follow this action by walking to your closet, deciding what to wear and instantly overthinking it.

Frustrated, you walk over to your window and sit on the giant ledge and stare at your new neighborhood. You decide to get up when something catches your eye.

Across the street, you see a handsome boy in a leather jacket and black, worn out jeans slam his front door, throw a glass bottle at it, trudge down the driveway, and get on his motorcycle.

You watched as he put on his helmet, started his bike, and speed off toward where the street meets the highway that passes through the district.

"Holy shit. I have some crazy neighbors." You muttered to yourself, and with that, you got back up and decided what to wear.

--

As soon as you're ready, you descend down the stairs in your new house, grab a banana for a quick breakfast, say goodbye to your mom and dad, and walk outside to your car.

When you get to your car, you put your things in the passenger seat, climb into the drivers seat, and start it.

It was probably about a 5 minute trip to your school. You found the parking lot a bit bigger than you would have expected so there was plenty of room to park.

You parked right next to a motorcycle, which you thought was oddly familiar, grabbed your stuff, and got out of your car to enter the school.

--

You walk into the office to pick up your schedule and suddenly remember why the motorcycle was familiar; It seemed that it's owner had already gotten in trouble.

He was sitting in one of the chairs in the office, which, oddly enough, had the name "Han Jisung" printed onto it. You wondered if that was his name, and if it was, you wondered how he already got a chair in the office designated for him.

You broke out of your thoughts when you heard your name being called. "L/N F/N for a schedule pickup?" the lady at the front desk asked. "Yes, that's me," you said awkwardly.

You felt eyes on you as you walked away and turned around only to see that boy from across the street divert his gaze from you. It was clear that he didn't want you to see him staring at you.

Before you got into the office that the lady from the front desk was leading you to, you heard what sounded like the principal start to yell.

"HAN JISUNG! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP SPRAY PAINTING THE WALLS OF THE SCHOOL?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!" The principal shouted at the boy in the chair.

"I don't know Mr. Withers. Honestly, I really, really don't. I mean, I'm pretty sure that if I knew, I would've stopped when you told me to in the 7th grade. But here we are, 4 years later. I don't know. I guess I still haven't learned my lesson," The boy from the office, who's name is in fact "Han Jisung," replied sarcastically with a smirk.

"God, you really piss me off. You get detention for the first 3 periods today." Principal Withers said with the most doubt you've ever seen come from a human being.

"I figured as much. It's the same thing every year. Anyways, same time tomorrow?" Jisung replied, leaving the principal red in the face with anger.

Before Jisung walked to the detention room, he looked you dead in the eyes, raised 2 fingers to the front of his forehead, and pulled them away in a swift movement as a silent greeting.

You had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time you saw Han Jisung.