Party Favor

Y/N:

You got dressed and waited downstairs for Han to let you know when he was ready. It was Friday afternoon, and he was supposed to be taking you to the mall for party clothes. 

Your mom entered the kitchen where you were sitting and gave a confused look. "What's going on, you're normally in your room?"

"Oh, my friend Jisung is supposed to be taking me shopping for that party tomorrow. I don't have any clothes to wear." You replied. Her confused expression turned into an understanding one. "Oh, well make sure she brings you back home at a reasonable hour, okay?" She said, starting to walk off. "Mom, it's not a she. It's our neighbor across the street. HE is great." You say, correcting your mother.

"You're going shopping... with a boy... for party clothes?" your mother questions, starting to get serious. "Don't worry mom. He really is a nice guy. And besides, it's my junior year and my first party. My friend group just happened to be a group of 8 boys. They're really nice though. I'll see if we can have a big dinner so you can meet them all. Okay?"

--

You exit your house and walk over to your car to be met with a smiling Han, who was leaning on your car. "So who's driving?" Han asks. It was obvious that he wanted to drive you around for a bit. "If you want to, you can." You say, returning his smile. "YES! I finally get to be someone's personal chauffer!" He said excitedly yet sarcastically. "Oh, whatever, just get in the car, dork." You laughed, watching as he got in the driver's seat and started the car.

As soon as he was on the road, he started to explain all of the possible party games that would be played. He told you about flip cup, beer pong, spin the bottle, and seven minutes in heaven, which he says is his personal favorite. 

You found it so amazing. All of the things' teenagers could do at their house simply because their parents weren't home. You laughed at the thought of it all.

--

Han pulled into the parking lot of the mall and found a spot. You were awestruck when you saw the building. You thought it would be just a small clothing store like the thrift stores your mom takes you to all the time, but it was huge. "Okay, so I'm going to spend my money on all of these new and expensive clothes?" You asked, quite worried about how this shopping trip would leave your wallet. "No, I am going to spend all of my money on these new and expensive clothes." He said, chuckling. "Han, you don't have to spend your money on me."

"I know, but I guess it's a good thing that the only person in my family that actually likes me is my grandma. And she just so happens to be rich." He said with a smirk. And with that, you went inside and started to look around.

Hours went by as Han handed you outfits and you modeled them for him.

You finally picked out 7 outfits (with Han's help of course) and threw them in the cart.