Firsts Pt. 1

Y/N:

You waited downstairs for Han to come and pick you up for the party. You were wearing something more appropriate than what you bought at the mall with Han so that your mother wouldn't suspect anything. 

You heard a horn honk and you started towards the door, saying goodbye to your mother in the process

You made your way outside and saw Han leaning against a car. "What's this?" You asked, wondering where his motorcycle was. "I've been saving up for a car and I finally got one." He said, tilting his head down and softly laughing. "What happened to your motorcycle?" You asked him, looking across the street. "It's in the garage. I just thought that a car would be more appropriate for this occasion." And with that, you got in the car.

You sat in the passenger seat as Han walked around to the other side of the car to get in on the driver's side. He turns the key in the ignition and pulls out of your driveway.

As Han stops at a red light, he asks you why you weren't wearing any of the outfits he bought you. "I'm just saying, I took you on two shopping trips." He said, slightly disappointed but laughing it off anyways.

You reached for your bag and pulled out a dress. "I couldn't really walk out of the house in something like this without my mom interrogating me."

"How are you going to get into that before the party?" A look of curiosity crossed his face as you stared at him with a blank expression. 

There was a moment of silence. "You know what, I'm just gonna do this." You said, maintaining your blank expression. 

"What do you mean-"

You took your shirt off, interrupting Han. His face immediately turned to a crimson shade of red when you moved to your pants. He turned away and covered his mouth before the light turned green. 

A car honked behind the car you were in and Han slowly started driving off.

You slid the dress on and smoothed it out with your hands while simultaneously sighing. You looked over at Han and saw his cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

 You looked over at Han and saw his cheeks turn a deep shade of red

"So, what do you think?" You asked, nervously pondering his answer.

He threw his jacket at you and told you to put it on. "I think I like it a little too much. We're gonna wreck if I keep looking at you." He said with a nervous chuckle.

--

Han pulled into the driveway to the party and walked around the car to open the door for you. You held his arm as the both of you entered the house causing everyone to stare at you. Felix ran up to Han and wrapped his arm around his shoulder bro style. "When the hell did you two become a thing?" He asked, rather astonished.

"Uh... I- we- we're not..."

"We're just here for the party, I didn't have a ride and so he brought me here" You smiled, saving Han from embarrassment. 

Han took your arm and walked you into the house, introducing you to a few people along the way. He walked you over to the bar and ordered drinks. "What's this?" You asked, concerned. "Tequila and pineapple juice. It's actually pretty good." He went on explaining how he'd never partied so hard until he got to America. You tasted it and it sent fire down your throat. You didn't cough but you could definitely breath better than a few moments before. You took another sip and then smiled at Han, signaling that you like it. He smiled back at you and took your hand to lead you to the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance. Not even like a simple party move." You hid your embarrassment with a small smile. He smiled back and put his hand in the small of your back and guided you. "See? You're a natural." You smiled at his comment and continued to dance.

A few moments later, Hyunjin ran up to the both of you excitedly. "They're starting 'never have I ever' and told me to find you guys." He left after informing you. You looked at Han only to see a small smile cross his face. "You didn't explain that one to me."

He told you that everyone would have a flask of whiskey with them to start off. Then, when it's your turn, you will say 'never have I ever' with something you have NEVER done following it. But if it's not your turn and you have done the thing that someone says they have never done, then you have to drink. "Simple, right?" 

He led you to the circle of people and handed you a flask. You got used to the absurd and personal questions after a while and found out that you liked getting to know people through their lives up close. 

This party was all fun and games until Lee Know said one thing...

"Never have I ever...

Kissed Han Jisung."