Falling

Once he guided you out of the bedroom, he slipped his hands down to your waist from behind you and kissed your neck

Once he guided you out of the bedroom, he slipped his hands down to your waist from behind you and kissed your neck. It was slow and heated. He was subtly telling you that he was hungry for more. A low moan came from his throat before he moved up and took your earlobe between his teeth.

He sounded torn. Like he was desperate. His voice was low and it reeked of sex. You could see his Adam's apple bob with every swallow he took. He was already breathing low at the thought of fucking you to pieces.

"We gotta go baby." You nodded breathlessly as he dragged away from you and grabbed your hand to lead you out the door.

He opened the door of his car and started the engine while you climbed in for a speedy getaway.

After only a few minutes, he pulled into the driveway of his house and got out.

You quickly followed his actions and he grabbed your hand and ran inside.

He ran up the stairs at top speed with you tagging along. As soon as you reached the top, he slammed you against the wall and gave you the most heated and passionate kiss of all time. He bit at your bottom lip followed by your moan. Once you parted your lips to let the sound escape them, he took the opportunity to lodge his tongue down your throat.

Your moans became louder as he brought his veiny hand up to your neck and started to grind against you.

You reached your hand down to the door handle and opened it, followed by the both of you stumbling into the room.

He let you take control as he leaned up against the door to make sure it was closed before he locked it. You went straight for his jacket, stripping him of the garment.

You kissed him again, tugging at his bottom lip as you brought your hands around the back of his neck. That ounce of control only lasted for a second before he was backing you away from the door and towards his bed. He took his shirt off and threw it to the other side of the room.

You stared at his body in utter awe. He was rock solid but not too muscly. His arms were veiny and his waist was small and you couldn't help but find this extremely hot.

Once you felt the back of your legs meet the bed, he laid you down and straddled you. He wrapped his hand around your neck and gave you a deep and long kiss. Once he broke it he grabbed the base of your chin and tilted your face to the side to expose the skin of your neck.

He bit and sucked and kissed every inch of the skin exposed to him and you felt ethereal. He kept kissing and sucking until he found your sweet spot and bit down hard.

You bucked your hips up and let out a loud moan. That's when he decided that he wanted more of you. He didn't think twice when he grabbed your shirt at the neckline and ripped it down the middle, exposing your bra. He moved down your neck to your breasts and started to leave wet kisses all over your chest.