Keep Me Up

Y/N:

You went into your bathroom after Jisung had left to fulfill your nightly routine. You took a shower; cleaning off your makeup, washing your hair and body, and then drying off when you were done.

You put on some underwear and a comfortable sports bra and walked over to your vanity to open your skincare drawer. You sat on the edge of your bed and applied your lotion to your legs and then worked your way up to your neck. Once you were done, you applied your facial moisturizer, took your sports bra off, and walked over to your bed. 

You pulled Jisung's shirt out from under your pillow and put it on. You were instantly devoured by his scent as you climbed into your bed. It was hot in your room, so you decided to just lay on top of your comforter, and you soon fell asleep.

--

You woke up and looked at your alarm clock. It was 12:42. It's almost one in the morning. I need to go back to sleep. You turned back to your bed and jumped slightly. 

There was a sleeping Jisung cuddled up against your pillow. You smiled and climbed back into your bed. You moved his arm and put it over you before cuddling closer to him. 

You felt him move and open his eyes ever so slightly. He showed a soft smile when he saw your eyes smiling at him. He pulled you closer and hugged you tighter before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

You moved your chin upward and kissed him gently. The both of you stayed there for a while before pulling apart. 

Jisung moved away from you before hovering over you. He gently laid on top of you, resting his head on your stomach and embracing you. You tangled your legs together and fell asleep.

Jisung:

He was comfortable in your arms. He never would have thought that he could possibly have something this special. If only you knew how I felt...

--

Flashback: (1st person/ Jisung POV)

I went inside after getting back from Y/N's house only to be greeted by my drunk of a mother and her putrid husband. 

I tried to push passed them and just get to my room before they got pissy and started knocking me around. But, knowing my luck, of course that didn't happen. "Where have you been?" My mother asked, alcohol wafting from her breath.

"None of your fucking business, what does it matter to you that I have a life outside of the shit you and that bastard put me through every day." I said, pointing at my stepfather, Aaron.

My mother threw her almost empty whiskey bottle at me before telling me to watch my mouth. Aaron sat in the corner smiling. My mother wasn't like this when she was still married to my father. She was sweet and kind. She made sure that I was protected in every way. But then they got divorced and she married this son of a bitch. 

He is the one that did this to her. He's the devil on her shoulder, whispering everything sinful into her ear. I honestly think she's scared to death and just doing all of this to protect herself from him. But I still hate her for not putting her own child before herself.

"I'll just go to my room and leave you two alone. You won't even know I'm there." I said, walking off to the stairs. "Good, you fucking abomination," my stepfather mocked. And with that, I ran upstairs.

--

Nobody has ever seen me cry.

And it's amazing how no one has. It seems like it's all I do. 

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed for a few minutes before I decided to get up. I walked over to my window and saw Y/N come out of her bathroom in a robe and towel. She crossed over to her bed where I couldn't see her and came back into sight with only her underwear and a sports bra on and wet hair hanging on her shoulders.

She was fit, like she worked out at least 4 times a week. She had perfect skin and moved graciously around her room. I looked away only for the memory of her body to tempt me further. 

She walked over to her vanity and grabbed some lotion before sitting on the edge of her bed and applying it. Now I know where the perfect skin comes from. She takes all of this time to take care of herself and she still makes time for me. 

She's perfect, I thought, before she disappeared once again, flicking her lights off.

--

I couldn't sleep. It was already midnight, I needed sleep to at least look okay at the party today so that nobody worries about me. But I can't. 

I just wanted to be with her. So, I got up, and jumped out of my window.

I walked across the street and climbed up the wall underneath Y/N's window. As soon as I reached her window, I opened it quietly climbed in. As soon as I entered her room, a smile instantly crossed my face. 

I looked at her delicate sleeping body and listened to her quiet breathing. The thing that really made me smile was the fact that she was wearing the shirt I had left here yesterday.

I took my shoes off and climbed into her bed, instantly falling asleep.

--

Present Time: 8:30 a.m. (Y/N's POV)

You watched as Han's eyes slowly peeked open. He smiled at the sight of you.

"Good morning," he said, hugging you tightly. "Good morning. By the way, when did you get in here last night?" You asked, curious. 

"About 12:15-ish, I couldn't sleep. And also, you should start closing your window when you get out of the shower. Unless you want to be seen in your undergarments again." 

You blushed at the thought of him seeing you after your shower last night.

He smiled at your blush and sat up, stretching. You sat up along with him, waiting for him to stop stretching. Once he did, he turned to the side and looked at you. You were feeling bold in this moment and took the chance to straddle his lap. 

He looked surprised as his hands instinctually went to your waist. You held his face and leaned close, staring into his eyes softly before kissing him. It was short and soft.

You pulled away, looking at Han. His eyes were still closed. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you before kissing you again. He carefully leaned back, causing you to be on top of him. 

The kiss got deeper by the second. You felt like you were being devoured by Han.

You parted you lips ever so slightly, and Han took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. You never knew that a kiss alone could give this much excitement to a person.

You were having the most magical moment with Han until you heard knocking on your door. "Y/N? I've been calling you for that past 5 minutes. Can you please come downstairs?" You mother called behind your door, causing both you and Han to jump. "Sorry mom, I'll be down in a minute. I was just picking an outfit for the party later." You said, hoping she would just leave it at that, and to your luck, she did.

You kissed Han one more time before watching him climb out of the window.

"Goodbye"

"Goodbye"