🤍 Episode 9: Ciel and Nozomi's Friendship Cooking!

🤍 Intro 🤍

Ciel: Bonjour, everyone! I'm Ciel Kirahoshi!
Nozomi: Nozomi Yumehara here!
Ciel and Nozomi: We're the Precures!
Ciel: Anyways, Nozomi, what will you do when someone joins the Precure team?
Nozomi: It will be exciting, Ciel. I wonder if our five friends become Precures like you and me.
Ciel: Let's wait and see. It's fine for them if they never get their powers back.
Nozomi: As months have passed, we became like sisters, or even family. Do you want me to be your sister, Ciel?
Ciel: Of course I would love to, but let's not forget that I have a twin brother.
Nozomi: Right. Why don't we try Fashion and Cooking? I bet you're good at it. Teach me how!
Ciel: I will, Nozomi. If you want, I can teach you how to speak French.
Nozomi: Cool!

🤍 Scene 1 🤍

*In the living room in Yumehara Household (Japan)*
*Ciel and Nozomi look at the TV*
Nozomi: *To Ciel* Ciel, we shouldn't just watch French TV Shows everyday. I want another one.
Ciel: Eh? But that was the show I always watch when I was in France.
Nozomi: You already told me that many times.
Ciel: Right. What do you want to watch then, Nozomi?
Nozomi: Anything, not just those boring French Shows. Just to be frank.
Ciel: Alright. I suppose we should watch a Fantasy Movie Miyuki told us.
Nozomi: Is she talking about Cinderella?
Ciel: No. Not Cinderella. Just another movie.
The Woman Reporter (on TV): Good afternoon, everyone! Do you want to be in a Cooking Contest? If so, you have to register as soon as possible. Just follow "kitchen_contest_001" on CureSta. Message us personally so that you can get a virtual form! The registration is not a scam and it is proven to be true.
Ciel: Isn't this exciting, Nozomi? I can compete in the Cooking Competition. I will go to my CureSta for early registration. I heard that pair is accepted.
Nozomi: Pair?! I wanna join, too, Ciel! Let's be partners!
The Woman Reporter (on TV): Just remember that we only have 3 winners in the competition. Said winners will get a cash prize. What are you waiting for? Register before the slot is full. Thank you!
Nozomi: But... I don't know much about cooking, but I guess I should give it a try. Can you teach me?
Ciel: Of course I can, Nozomi.
Nozomi: Thanks, Ciel! You're the best!
*The next day*
*In the school lobby (Kirarigaoka College School)*
*Nozomi looks at the Cooking Competition Poster through the phone*
Nozomi: What was I'm thinking? Why did I step in to be Ciel's partner if I'm not good at cooking?
Mami: Don't pressure yourself to win, Nozomi.
Matsuri: Yeah. The most important thing is you try your best.
Nozomi: Easy for you to say, Matsuri.
Matsuri: By the way, there's a Time Management, therefore you have to finish the dish immediately.
Nozomi: It would be nice if Ciel will pick another partner.
Mami: She picked you because you're her best friend. She doesn't see your weakness, that's why.
*Ciel sees Nozomi, Matsuri, and Mami talking from afar*
(Nozomi, Mami, and Matsuri Scene)
Nozomi: What makes you say that, Mami? I'm not good at Cooking. I feel like I got competed with Ciel because she's better than me at most things. She has Good Grades, she is good in Sports, and most of all, she can entertain people very well.
Mami: You're also good, Nozomi.
Nozomi: Where? In Teaching? I think it's best if I will back out from Cooking Competition. Ciel will find her own partner.
*Ciel starts to cry and runs off*
*Nozomi, Mami, and Matsuri see Ciel running*
Nozomi: Ciel?

🤍 Scene 2 🤍

*A few minutes later*
*In the Storage Room*
*Ciel weeps while sitting on the floor*
The Janitor (man): Hey, Miss! What are you doing here?
Ciel: *stops weeping* I want alone time.
The Janitor: I know, but if you want alone time, you can just sit in the garden. Storage Room isn't supposed to be a hangout place. You should leave now.
Ciel: Maybe later.
The Janitor: Alright, fine. You better leave this place as soon as possible. Students are off limits here. *walks off*
Ciel: Okay...
*Nozomi arrives on scene*
Nozomi: There you are, Ciel. I was looking all over for you!
Ciel: Don't talk to me.
Nozomi: Huh?
Ciel: You heard me right, Nozomi. I don't have a mood to talk.
Nozomi: Why not? Is there a problem that I do not know?
Ciel: There is. You are the problem!
Nozomi: Uh... I don't know what you mean, Ciel. Did I do something wrong?
Ciel: I got hurt when you said to your classmates that you want to back out. I even hear you saying that I will find someone else to replace you. It's like saying that you don't want me to be with you.
Nozomi: Did I say that?
Ciel: Yes, you did! I heard the whole thing!
Nozomi: I only said that I wanted to back out because I'm not good at cooking. I tried my very best to cook well for my parents, but I failed.
Ciel: Right.
Nozomi: I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Ciel. I didn't know that word hurts you.
Ciel: Thanks! I'm sorry also for expecting too much from you. If you want to back out, it's fine by me. I can compete alone.
Nozomi: Well, Ciel, if you don't mind, can I still join with you in cooking competition?
Ciel: Sure you can, Nozomi. I will teach you how to cook starting this evening.
Nozomi: For real?!
Ciel: Oui!
*The Janitor arrives on scene again*
The Janitor: Time is up! You girls have to leave the storage room!
Ciel and Nozomi: OKAY! *leave the room together*
*A few hours later*
*In the grocery store (Nanairogaoka, Japan)*
EnEn: *To Ciel and Nozomi* Why do you guys summon me? I was busy doing the laundry!
Ciel: It's because I want you to decide a dish for us.
EnEn: For real?!
Nozomi: Yes, please! Tell us what it is, EnEn!
EnEn: Fine! I've learn cooking when I was still in Fairy School. We learned some dishes like Pizza, Spaghetti, Burger, and Curry.
Ciel: But we need a specific name, EnEn.
EnEn: Sorry, Ciel, but I'm afraid I don't know any food dish names in the Human World.
Nozomi: That makes sense. You grew up in the Fairy World, so...
EnEn: What now?
Nozomi: I guess we'll search in the internet instead. *To Ciel* Ciel, if you will.
Ciel: Oh! I'll help you out!
*Ciel and Nozomi grab their own phone and start searching*