First action duel: Utopia vs Performapal

It took us fifteen minutes to get to You Show Duel school.

"We have arrived."

I swear I was feeling what I had for breakfast coming up but I managed to pull myself together and stop the vomit.

"There was no need to rush, next time we go at normal speed. Also we forgot about Yuzu."

In fact, we looked around and saw the girl who was catching up with us, losing her breath.

"Yuya... next time... don't run so fast."

"Sorry, anyway Yuma, what do you think of our school?

I looked closely at the structure if I had to describe it I would say it looks more like a futuristic kindergarten.

"I have to say...it's one of a kind."

"Glad to hear that, now let's go in. I'm sure the others would like to meet you."

And so the three of us walked in I could see it was different from the outside, when they say 'looks can be deceiving' it wasn't bad at all.

"Yuya nii-chan! Yuzu nee-san!"

"You are back."

"I feel the shivers again."

One after another the chibi trio arrived, happy to see Yuya and Yuzu again, after they finished saying goodbye they turned to me who looked at me curiously as they clung.

"Yuya nii-chan, Yuzu nee-san, who is he?"

"Guys this is Yuma and he is here with us to join You Show."

"Hold on Yuya, I said I would..."

"NEW STUDENT!"

We hear a man's voice and then the principal of this school and Yuzu's father came running towards me from around the corner.

"My name is Hiiragi Syu-"

"Shoryuken!"

"Dad!"

He didn't finish the sentence because I sent him flying backwards with this move and he landed flat on the ground making a big splash. The others stared at me wide-eyed at what I had done and he sure hadn't left a good first impression of me and so I rushed to the principal's rescue.