Illuminate the darkness!

I wake up from the bed in my apartment and see that a new day is dawning, yes you read that right. Apparently whoever sent me here at least made sure I had some money instead of ending up homeless, really one of the good things that has happened since I got here. I left the house after I washed, dressed and had a hearty breakfast so as to explore more of the city on my own since I only know a part of it.

Later that day...

I had quite a ride around town, saw lots of kids dueling, playing in the park, groups of kids going to places like me and more. Now I was sitting on a table next to a pickup truck that sold hot dogs and the owner was really very nice even if... I don't know... his appearance seemed familiar...

I know I've seen him somewhere, but now I can not think where

I know I've seen him somewhere, but now I can not think where... never mind, maybe he was a background character. I keep eating my hot-dog while enjoying the tranquility until...

"Hurry up! If we're late, Sawatari-san won't be happy!"

"I know!"

Episode 7, no mistakes, well, time to act. I follow them at a slow pace and as silently as possible. They entered the shed, I was about to enter it too but then I heard familiar voices calling me.

"Yuma!"

I turn around and see Ayu and Yuzu, the latter being surprised to see me here.

"Hi girls. What are you doing here?"

"I saw those jerks when Ayu and I bought ice cream. I think they are preparing revenge on Yuya again. So I came here to put them in their place."

"So we are in two."

Then I turned to Ayu.

"Ayu please, she come back to You Show and bring Yuya here. Don't worry about the two of us, we can handle it safely."

Ayu nodded her head and did as asked

"Good. Now, Yuzu. I'm going to teach you how to create a meme so pay attention."

"And that's how a meme is made, I hope you enjoyed the lesson."

Sawatari and his underlings got up off the ground while still shaking a little with fear but when they saw us they stopped shaking.

"Yuzu Hīragi!? Yuma Utadakara!? How did you get here?"

"You can thank those two."

I pointed to the two who had brought him food to which he gave them a deadly glare.

"But seriously, can't you put a stone on your problem with Yuya? Or maybe your too big ego prevents you from doing it? I mean, look Yuzu, she only came here so she could tell you to leave her boyfriend alone."