Mask shattered! Yuma vs Sora

Next day

Today, it was Gong and Yuya's match day. Gong, as in the anime, managed to synchro summon Susanowo, thus defeating Gen and his shaman. Then in Yuya's duel against Sawatari. Thanks to the new deck he was able to keep up with Sawatari more easily even if the Yosenju monsters still put him to the test but he managed to beat him. Towards the end Yuya managed to perform a summoning that I was sure amazed everyone.

"I activate the spell card: Pendulum Xyz!"

"Thanks to it, I can special summon monsters from the pendulum zones on the field with their effects negated, then I can Xyz summon using only those 2 monsters! I summon: Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon and Odd-eyes Phantom Dragon on the field. And now I overlay these two monsters to build the Overlay Network! Fang of Rebellion gain new power and slash the pall of darkness! Xyz Summons!! Come forth! Dark Anthelion Dragon!!!

Dark Anthelion Dragon | Rank 7 | Dark

Dragon / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect / PS 10 / OVU: 2

ATK 3000 / DEF 2500

"Amazing! Yuya Sakaki performed an Xyz summon using the monsters that were in the pendulum zones!" Nico Smile shouted at the cheering audience

I turned my gaze to the left where Yuzu was next to me and his expression was shock surely he was wondering why Yuya had a monster similar to Yuto's dragon.

"I activate Dark Anthelion's effect: Once per turn by using 1 overlay unit I can target 1 face-up monster my opponent controls; until the end of this turn, its ATK becomes half its current ATK, and this card gets that lost ATK, and not only him even my life points too."

Dark Anthelion Dragon ATK 3000 / DEF 2500 ---> ATK 4500 / DEF 2500 (OVU: 2 - 1)

Mayosenju Daibak ATK 3000 / DEF 300 ---> ATK 1500 / DEF 300

Yuya LP: 1400 ---> 2900

"Battle! Dark Anthelion Dragon attack Daibak!Absorb Eclipse!"

"Uwaaaaaa!"

Sawatari LP: 1200 ---> 0

"The winner is Yuya Sakaki!" the crowd cheers for both of them because of the fantastic duel.

"Our next duel is Utadakara Yuma vs Shiunin Sora!"

We both started heading inside the arena while the You Show gang did the guying for us.

In the arena

"Generating Action Field." The entire place around us transformed into Heartland.

If you have read other stories like mine then you know my reaction. After the field ended Astral materialized

"Heartland. It's been a long time since I've been there."