the high school

Quackitys pov
-------------------

it was the next day and I had woken up early this morning to make sure I didn't bump into my dad because that's all I need to be hurt before school it's the first day and hopefully I wont get bullied at this school wait what if I see Wilbur there that will be so good then at lest I will know someone there and maybe I could get to know him a bit more and that will be great. I got up and got dressed I put my beanie on and a grey top with some pants I made sure to look out for my dad and i quickly ran downstairs then put my shoes on and left the house luckily my mum and dad were still in bed asleep because it was still only 6am I still had like 2 hours to waste so i decided to have a little walk around to get to know my surroundings a little more so i saw a park I don't think anyone is on here defiantly not at this time anyway so I went to the swings and sat down and started to swing back and fourth but then I heard something or someone.

Wilbur's pov
----------------

 I saw Quackity leave his house this morning very early I was wondering were he was going so I decided to follow him I know it sounds a bit creepy but I was very curious to see why he got out of his house when he still had another 2 hours till school started because I'm guessing we are going to the same school because that's the closest one in the area I was already dressed as I wake up every morning at this time to get ready so I wasn't late for school so I quickly slipped my shoes on and followed him but he stopped at the park for some reason it's a odd time to go to the park so I got behind a bush and watched him until I was going to get up and go home when I fell over and a loud crash sound was made the only words that were going through my head were shit shit shit.

Quackitys pov
---------------------
"Who's there" I asked as I stud up from the swing getting a bit worried but as I said that I saw Wilbur come out of the bushes what was he doing here was he following me "Wilbur what are you doing here" I questioned him
"I saw you leave very early this morning so I thought I would follow you to see if your ok and that you weren't gunna get hurt"
I smiled softly at him and then I felt a weird feeling in my stomach like was I catching feelings for this guy I barely even know him what is going on right now I have never felt this way about someone especially not a guy wait what if I'm gay wait he's still here"so I'm ok as you can see so nothing to worry about oh yeh I never got your number and I was hoping to get to know you a bit better.''
"Oh yeh I completely forgot about that umm but now I'm here and I think we go to the same school do you want me to stay here or I can go if you want" he  replied neversly
"Yeh sure if you want I just came here because I was bored at my house and had nothing to do so it would be nice if you stayed here with me to be honest I don't really know anyone around here and you seen really nice"

No ones pov
------------------
It was a few hours later and they both set off to school and when they got there Wilbur helped quackity get to know his surroundings in the school and then techno found them both and walked over

Technos pov
------------------
I was at school and I was looking for Wilbur because he left this morning without saying anything but then I turned the corner and saw him with a person I didn't know so I decided to approach them to see what was going on
"Oh hey Wilbur where were you this morning you left without saying anything"
Wilbur would reply with
"Oh yeh I'm sorry I was making sure quackity didn't get hurt because he left rather early this morning''
I would nod and then look over to the other that was stud next to my brother what the heck was he doing wait oh I know who this is he's the new next door neighbor that will was talking about that is going to be his future boyfriend oh this is going to be good.

(805 words)