returned

Wilbur's pov
--------------------
I've been gone for a year so I think I need to go back to school tomorrow and I'll have to see quackity at school which I mean isn't to bad but I know he's happy with karl and sapnap and he's besties with dream which annoys me but he's happy but I still like him but he won't like me but I do know he's queer so I might have a chance but that's very unlikely that I'll have a chance but I need to get everything ready for tomorrow when I go back it's going to be so weird but it will be ok so I got up and set out a mustard coloured jumper and a pair of black skinny jeans and my red beanie and found my backpack and put all my school books in it and some other stuff "wilbur! Can you come down here for a minute please?" My dad shouted so I quickly ran down stairs and look at him confused "quackity is at the door he's wanting to speak with you for a moment" huh quackity is here what does he want he hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me.

I went to the door and opened it he looked like he was about to cry "c-can I-I c-come in please?" He spoke softly I nodded and moved to the side so he could come in.

Quackitys pov
---------------------
I walked in and looked up at him he's gotten taller than the last time I saw him
"Come up to my room"he went upstairs and I followed behind him god this is a mistake I know it is.

When we got to his room he sat on his bed and patted a spot next to him so I went over and sat next to him. " so what do you need?"he questioned. "Well I was wondering if we could be friends because karl and sapnap have dumped me saying that they never loved me and dream isn't talking to me either" I teared up I look such a fool right now I put my hands over my face and I felt something rap around me it was wilbur? He was hugging me I hugged him back and sobbed "I'm sorry I'm such a cry baby"
"Hey your not and I'm sorry that they did that to you and I would love to be your friend quackity"he looked at me and smiled " do you wanna hang out for a bit maybe? We could Finnish that film we started?" I nodded and smiled back at him.

Wilbur's pov
-------------------
I turned the tv on and laid down on my bed and quackity laid next to me so maybe I do have a chance with him that would be really good if I did but friends is good enough for now. I got scared a few times and hugged him he hugged me back god why does he have to be so cute in every way. By the end on the film he had fallen asleep so I decided I wouldn't wake him up I would just let him rest so I got out of the bed and laid on the floor so I didn't make him uncomfortable and went to sleep.

Time skip
--------------

Quackitys pov
---------------------
I woke up but not in my own room I was in Wilbur's room? I sat up I wilbur was gone or so I thought he came out of the bathroom and smiled at me "wanna get ready for school don't wanna be late"
"Huh? You're coming back to school? And I don't have any clothes and my parents lock the door so I can't get in" I sighed "I mean you can borrow one of my tops because I think my pants may be a but long on you shortie"
"Hey I'm not short I'm average height and your just a really tall tree" I laughed a little "and I will take the offer of borrowing one of your tops" he smiled and nodded "I'm talking but I think Tommy is almost taller than you and he's only eleven" he grabbed me one of his band tops and gave it to me "umm wilbur? Would you make fun of me if I showed you something?" He looked at me and shook his head "no I would never make fun of you for anything except your height" I laughed and nodded and removed my top and turned around to reveal my wings I heard him gasp "woah that's so cool!" I turned back around and smiled at him and put his top on "why don't you keep them out there so beautiful!?"
"Well I don't want people to touch them or anything like I know there are other hybrid type people at school but eh I don't know" he nodded and smiled "well we should set off now then because it will give us enough time to get to school" I nodded and put my shoes on and went both went down stairs and wilbur said goodbye to his dad and we left and went to school.

866 words

A/n
Bit of a short chapter but I will update it again soon